ADVERTISEMENT

Must see Pitt psu live wire video

" It's 2016, they don't respect. They're gonna find out."
"We don't need no game ball"

Now THAT is how to fire up a football team, both before the game and after the game.
Jimmy Franks should enroll in Narduzzi Motivational Speech 101....lol he might learn
something. On second thought forget it, he's still making excuses about hand clapping.
I hope there were recruits in the locker room...how could any athlete not want to play for
a coach like this? Way to go, Coach Nards!!

OOps sorry didn't see it posted.

As I said look at all those people in white shirts standing and cheering after the Pitt touchdowns this clearly shows that probably 85% or 90% of the fans there were Pitt fans

OOps sorry didn't see it posted.

As I said look at all those people in white shirts standing and cheering after the Pitt touchdowns this clearly shows that probably 85% or 90% of the fans there were Pitt fans

Apparently it hasn't occurred to the nitters that some Pitt fans could have been wearing white T shirts

With Pitt fans ... and for that matter Pirate fans, it is so tough to see. I had Pirates season tickets a few years back and always got perturbed at all the steeler, penguin and just about any other team shirt. I dont mind wearing regular clothes to games, I would usually go in my business casual attire after work, but why put on a Penguin shirt to go to a Pirate game? Anyways, see lots of that at Pitt games as well, and the notion that Pitt could ever get a word out to not wear white is ludicrous. It would never happen. Then there are people like my co worker that wore white even though he knew cause he thought the joe knew shirt was so funny (rolls eyes).

Maybe on a larger scale it is the city transient culture vs the cult culture in a small rural town

The Keystone Classic T shirts were white...the cheering tells the story

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT