ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi is the real deal

Just left the game and listening to the post game show. Narduzzi promised the win at half time, then Pitt came out and punched the #2 team in the face all second half.

H2P
To paraphrase, he said something to the effect that Pitt did it in Morgantown; last year in South Carolina; and here today (beat the number two team).

NCPN needs to put together a program and game plan that works every game not just one or two highligh games.

He also need to eliminate "HIS" unforced errors like playing Brown, and DiNucci, leaving Pickett the best Pitt QB sitting the bench.

HCPN also needs to instill more dicipline into the program so players aren't dismissed, suspended, or injured with non football inguries!

When he gets this done he'll be an acceptable coach !

Remember he lost to UNC a one win team, Cuse a program we dominate, NC State, V Tech both winnable games!

This is a step forward but HCPN has alot to prove to be called a successful head coach!

\

Reactions: PittPoker
I said even when I was ripping him for his stubbornness that his teams always play hard and don’t give up. If he can recruit the right players for his defensive system we can be great like MSU was. That was a dominating defensive game today and was happy to see some blitzing for once

Very easy for a coach to lose a 4 win team - he didn't. They played hard for him today. I don't know what that says about his coaching, but you can see what he's building. He's turning the D around. He seems to have a nice eye for QB's...which has haunted this program in recent memory. I'll be interested to see what the influx of young talent on offense brings, but I wouldn't trade this guy for the realistic options out there

Reactions: Pittfan85
NCPN needs to put together a program and game plan that works every game not just one or two highligh games.

He also need to eliminate "HIS" unforced errors like playing Brown, and DiNucci, leaving Pickett the best Pitt QB sitting the bench.

HCPN also needs to instill more dicipline into the program so players aren't dismissed, suspended, or injured with non football inguries!

When he gets this done he'll be an acceptable coach !

Remember he lost to UNC a one win team, Cuse a program we dominate, NC State, V Tech both winnable games!

This is a step forward but HCPN has alot to prove to be called a successful head coach!

\

Maybe some game suspensions should be 1 q suspensions only, like most college football teams do.

Very easy for a coach to lose a 4 win team - he didn't. They played hard for him today. I don't know what that says about his coaching, but you can see what he's building. He's turning the D around. He seems to have a nice eye for QB's...which has haunted this program in recent memory. I'll be interested to see what the influx of young talent on offense brings, but I wouldn't trade this guy for the realistic options out there
Other than the games against FCS programs I can't remember a game where they didn't play hard, maybe miami last year but I think that was more of a issue with how the game went not how hard they played. They have also proven they can game plan and play well against top teams. I thought the game plan against psu x2, clemson, miami and VT were very good. Just had some games were breaks went against us against SU(two roughing penalties on third down which ended up being TD's) and NC( we know all about that one!) VT was tough because of the way we lost and we probably should have won at that point but they are a pretty tough team on the road so really it was a good job to be in that spot. Need to find a WR

That is either bad@ss or stupid. And, since we won, it is bad@ss
To be fair, he said this in response to being asked "what did you tell your team at halftime?" So it makes a great sound bite now and looks like he predicted it but he was relaying what he told the team at half, so he shouldn't have been blamed if it didn't work out.

To be fair, he said this in response to being asked "what did you tell your team at halftime?" So it makes a great sound bite now and looks like he predicted it but he was relaying what he told the team at half, so he shouldn't have been blamed if it didn't work out.

Oh really?? Geez man, you are negative aren't you. He was fired up and he talked a bit impulsively. It was awesome. He probably should not have said it. If it was franklin I would have rolled my eyes. But no one can say our team wasn't fired up after halftime. He did a great job

Reactions: President Stache
Oh really?? Geez man, you are negative aren't you. He was fired up and he talked a bit impulsively. It was awesome. He probably should not have said it. If it was franklin I would have rolled my eyes. But no one can say our team wasn't fired up after halftime. He did a great job
Huh? Can you read? I was defending his comments. He was asked a question and answered the question. It wasn't potentially stupid because it wasn't an impulsive prediction. Did you even watch the game?

It is almost unbelievable how dumb you are.

Reactions: RHS14
People seem to forget that this is HCPN first gig as a head coach. Yes, he has made some mistakes along the way but he is getting better. We have a good coach who wants to be here!!!! I say keep him for a long time.

Huh? Can you read? I was defending his comments. He was asked a question and answered the question. It wasn't potentially stupid because it wasn't an impulsive prediction. Did you even watch the game?

It is almost unbelievable how dumb you are.

Classy. As usual. And you are always negative, as you just showed again.

It is amazing what one game can do, but if Miami won they are the number one team in the country. So, once again, we beat what could be the number one team in the country two straight years. We dont have the most consistent team, and people will point to close losses with no QB this year, but with a decent qb, this team will win way more than they lose, and thats all you can hope for, and hope the team can pull out the close ones.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I definitely think we have the right man for the job. The one Gameday area I’d like to see him improve on is clock management.

Classy. As usual. And you are always negative, as you just showed again.
WTF are you talking about? There was nothing close to being negative. You attacked HCPN and said his comments were potentially (as if it hinged on the outcome) "stupid". I defended HCPN. It was clear as day. If someone reads what I posted and thinks it was negative to say our coach was not saying something "stupid" then that person is a moron. Plain and simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT