ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi press conference will drive you nuts

Jun 3, 2023

The media should just stop showing up. Narduzzi might just be one of the weirdest coaches in D-1 football. I would totally understand if Pitt were in the thick of an ACC title, but the team has 2 wins, stop being a jerk to the media by doing dumb things like answering a question with a question.

Honestly, I had considered going Thursday night, especially if it were Yarnell playing, but because this doofus can’t answer a question straight, I’ll casually watch from home.

Maybe one of them is hurt, and I get him not wanting to talk about injured players, although that is weird too. Even the Steelers who keep more secrets than the Vatican will tell us who’s hurt.

The media should just stop showing up. Narduzzi might just be one of the weirdest coaches in D-1 football. I would totally understand if Pitt were in the thick of an ACC title, but the team has 2 wins, stop being a jerk to the media by doing dumb things like answering a question with a question.

Honestly, I had considered going Thursday night, especially if it were Yarnell playing, but because this doofus can’t answer a question straight, I’ll casually watch from home.

Maybe one of them is hurt, and I get him not wanting to talk about injured players, although that is weird too. Even the Steelers who keep more secrets than the Vatican will tell us who’s hurt.
I can’t disagree with much but the Steelers must publicize injuries. Because the betting market.

And yea Narduzzis antics are old. And I’m not saying this because they stink this year. I’ve said it before.

He deserves credit with some things for sure. But his mouth and pettiness (not necessarily in this case - don’t read the article) gets old.

What do you really expect him to say? He isn’t going to say that he will get rid of any coaches and he can’t really put down the players either or he’ll get in trouble. No matter what he says, people will have a problem with it.

So, while I am sick of the “we”ll look at the tape” and “this is on me” shit, what else do you really think he is going to say the media that he really says behind closed doors?

I agree that media members should stop showing up. The same goes for coach catch phrase on the other side of the building. I understand the media members trying to do their job, but it seems these coaches look down on most media members. Now. when a media member exposes a coach for being a fraud, like what happened Saturday to franky, that was hysterical.

Agree - the media should stop showing up...the team certainly did.

Why does anyone care who’s playing QB Thursday? lol

It’s pretty much irrelevant anyway.

Everyone in Pittsburgh always pines for the backup QB …

What do you really expect him to say? He isn’t going to say that he will get rid of any coaches and he can’t really put down the players either or he’ll get in trouble. No matter what he says, people will have a problem with it.

So, while I am sick of the “we”ll look at the tape” and “this is on me” shit, what else do you really think he is going to say the media that he really says behind closed doors?
What? I expect him to say our QB will be (fill in name)

What? I expect him to say our QB will be (fill in name)

Like Syracuse let everyone know a TE would be running wildcat?

He shouldn't answer the question. He could have responded differently and less snarky, but Vuke is a putz and a big baby.

Tomlin embarrassed the last guy who asked a question at his post game news conference, then got up and walked out. Anyone crying about that?

Like Syracuse let everyone know a TE would be running wildcat?

He shouldn't answer the question. He could have responded differently and less snarky, but Vuke is a putz and a big baby.

Tomlin embarrassed the last guy who asked a question at his post game news conference, then got up and walked out. Anyone crying about that?

exactly. Narduzzi should have been coached more on delivery. His press conferences are terrible and he sounds like an 18 year old kid being interviewed by Mike White after scoring a winning TD with all the "ya knows". But his message really isn't much different than 95% of the other coaches.

exactly. Narduzzi should have been coached more on delivery. His press conferences are terrible and he sounds like an 18 year old kid being interviewed by Mike White after scoring a winning TD with all the "ya knows". But his message really isn't much different than 95% of the other coaches.
His press conference delivery doesn't win any games, doesn't gain any recruits, and doesn't lose any fans - because 99% of them don't even see them. I other words, it is irrelevant except to those haters looking to find something, anything, to whine about.

Reactions: ratking17
His press conference delivery doesn't win any games, doesn't gain any recruits, and doesn't lose any fans - because 99% of them don't even see them. I other words, it is irrelevant except to those haters looking to find something, anything, to whine about.

his Boo city comments, and his the new players weren't good message from the press conference sure didn't win him any fans, and will most certainly be used against him in recruiting. Local media went to town on it with negative columns that put him and the program in a bad light. I could link some if you like but they are pretty easy to find yourself.

his Boo city comments, and his the new players weren't good message from the press conference sure didn't win him any fans, and will most certainly be used against him in recruiting. Local media went to town on it with negative columns that put him and the program in a bad light. I could link some if you like but they are pretty easy to find yourself.
They won't impact a single thing on the football field.

I don't listen to pressers or sports talk radio anymore. And you know what; I don't miss them at all.

Quit sipping the PN kool aid. He is in his 9th season and has a 2-8 record. I'm glad some of you are enamored by him. Sad
Thank you. The Kool-Aid tastes just fine.

I suggest that get enamored with him for a while, because he isn't going away as you desire.

I don't listen to pressers or sports talk radio anymore. And you know what; I don't miss them at all.
That's the right response. No one should listen. It doesn't have any impact on their lives except to give them something to whine about.

Just another reason to get rid of the the arrigant shithead------never was ans never will be a head coach

Former Pirates pitcher Erik Bedard was with Seattle when he did a post game interview

Bedard: " i will only answer 4 questions"

Reporter: " why only four?"

Bedard : " that's one...."
“Do you know what comes after one” should have been the next question…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT