ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi says QB will be game time decision -- Slovis part of that decision

Or maybe deciding if Slovis thinks he can play or not. He’s the starter if he is cleared and finalized his Will and updated his life insurance.

Reactions: USAF Phantom
I don't understand... Given it's a concussion I would figure if he's cleared he plays, if not he doesn't? And they probably err on the side of caution.

I don't understand... Given it's a concussion I would figure if he's cleared he plays, if not he doesn't? And they probably err on the side of caution.
Yeah who knows, Narduzzi can be a little confusing sometimes. That said, it is possible Slovis could be cleared medically to play but want to be cautious since he has had multiple career concussions?

Yeah who knows, Narduzzi can be a little confusing sometimes. That said, it is possible Slovis could be cleared medically to play but want to be cautious since he has had multiple career concussions?
He would be clear by now in order to practice. Who knows? Duzz is a bit of a goof with this stuff but he's not even close to being the only one.

We don’t even know if he’s been cleared yet,he isn’t going to name a QB if he hasn’t been cleared yet

How is that the least bit confusing.

First off, it is super obvious what is meant

Secondly, Narduzzi didnt send this tweet, it is a reporter using twitter

Thats all :)

Maybe he knows and he's just milking it, so they don't know who's starting?

How is that the least bit confusing.

First off, it is super obvious what is meant

Secondly, Narduzzi didnt send this tweet, it is a reporter using twitter

Thats all :)
I'm not confused, I just think Narduzzi has a funny way of phrasing things and sometimes you need to translate what he has said into plain English. No big deal!

We’re having a lot of fun here, and we’re tired. But it’s a good kind of tired.

But seriously of course he should not say anything more than he needs to.

Slovis may be available to play but he may hold him out just to be on the safe side. Concussions are something to be taken seriously.

Agree. I wouldn't think of putting him in unless all of our other QB's are injured and couldn't play. Concussions are serious matters. I wouldn't even play him next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT