ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi

It's fine to protest and make your voice heard but there's no room for criminal activity in peaceful demonstration.
Dominate those criminals looting the Kings ships and property !! Those thugs dumped valuable tea into the bay... I hear now that some of these anarchists are showing up to demonstrate with rifles...there is no room for this type of criminal activity ..

I mean there were riots and violence and criminal activity after Rodney King.. nothing has changed.. so why would anyone reasonably expect there to no longer be riots or violence or criminal activity.. big surprise ..

And kudos to the majority of the protests that are peaceful.. kudos.. those folks have my empathy and respect..

Reactions: singregardless
I’ve never been black, but almost all black people that I’ve seen weigh in....are offended by the word ‘thug’. So it’s probably just not a good idea to use it. I also think it had a much different connotation a generation ago.

No intent to offend.. my point being that those rype of labels, and judgments, are completely and utterly biased....

Tea party demonstrators dressed as native Americans, to many, were "traitors", and "criminals" and "looters", and "anarchists" that were destroying property... some were completely biased and blind to the perspective of those feeling oppressed..

Racism is 100 x worse even...

I bet there are folks that judge the occational violence of BLM demonstrations as "criminal", while judging the death of 600,000 in the civil war as a "nobel cause"...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT