ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi

For argument sake. Who realistically would you like to see then that would absolutely be better than Narduzzi? I am talking absolutely. There is no realistic option imo.

Hard to complain at this point. UNC is the darling of the ACC and they struggled against the CUSE too. I'm not so sold on davis as the feature back, but KP played well. The defense played well. Special teams was terrible, but they are going to win us at least 2 games this year. Depth looks good. I'd say be careful (lol) that he don't get another extension in 2021

H2P 2-0

His contract runs through 2024. Will not see a change, especially with 2 yrs remaining on the Stallings buy out. 6-8 wins year in and year out.

Lol. They are playing football during a national health crisis without spring ball and without many players including an all American DT.

If you think this always going to be pretty- it's probably time for you to take up birdwatching. Be happy you got to watch Pitt play- every W this year is a bonus.

Reactions: cpc247
Hard to complain at this point. UNC is the darling of the ACC and they struggled against the CUSE too. I'm not so sold on davis as the feature back, but KP played well. The defense played well. Special teams was terrible, but they are going to win us at least 2 games this year. Depth looks good. I'd say be careful (lol) that he don't get another extension in 2021

H2P 2-0

Why do people keep pretending like UNC struggled last week? To make this game feel better?

UNC dominated that game last week. Some bad turnovers kept Cuse in it. But UNC’s yards per play average was dominating the entire game. When the turnovers stopped, the score caught up with the domination.

H2P 2-0

Think Powell said their could be as many as 9 freshmen on the field at the same time for kicks and punts. Bound to be some growing pains really on.

The FG stuff was really bad.

Reactions: vietvet1
Why do people keep pretending like UNC struggled last week? To make this game feel better?

UNC dominated that game last week. Some bad turnovers kept Cuse in it. But UNC’s yards per play average was dominating the entire game. When the turnovers stopped, the score caught up with the domination.

North Carolina:
35 rushes, 160 yards, 4.6 ypc
26-35-303 passing
61 plays, 463 total yards, 7.6 yards per play

Syracuse:
35 rushes, 68 yards, 1.9 ypc
16-38-134 passing
73 plays, 202 total yards, 2.8 yards per play

Reactions: cashisking884
We know he is not going anywhere and, anyway, Pitt will hire another assistant. But Narduzzi is so attention-deficit his team is the same way. And we will lose a couple games this year we shouldn't because we play so sloppy, undisciplined, just like Narduzzi.

Just stop it.

1976 Panthers beat a 3-8 Syracuse team 23-13

1980 Panthers beat a 4-5-2 Kansas team, 18-3

1981 Panthers beat a 4-6-1 Syracuse team 23-10

There are many other examples where a national championship team struggled to beat an inferior team. Look at Clemson. They have struggled to beat a lot of inferior teams in recent years.

Teams will struggle sometimes. A win is a win...

Reactions: PittFathead87
Just stop it.

1976 Panthers beat a 3-8 Syracuse team 23-13

1980 Panthers beat a 4-5-2 Kansas team, 18-3

1981 Panthers beat a 4-6-1 Syracuse team 23-10

There are many other examples where a national championship team struggled to beat an inferior team. Look at Clemson. They have struggled to beat a lot of inferior teams in recent years.

Teams will struggle sometimes. A win is a win...

I have no idea what any of this has to do with anything I wrote?

North Carolina:
35 rushes, 160 yards, 4.6 ypc
26-35-303 passing
61 plays, 463 total yards, 7.6 yards per play

Syracuse:
35 rushes, 68 yards, 1.9 ypc
16-38-134 passing
73 plays, 202 total yards, 2.8 yards per play

Exactly.
People out here pretending like one of those teams played the other well.
That’s just an absolute ass kicking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT