ADVERTISEMENT

NC State -9.5

This Pitt team is too volatile. I don't like this game. But basing off history we should cover

Curious what history you are looking at. The only 2 teams that would be considered good on our schedule scorched Capel by 25 and 31 points. You might want to re visit your research. Unless you think NC State is more like Tn Martin or Alabama St..

Since Capel arrived, NC St has covered 9.5 one time. Every other game has been decided by 6 or less.

With Nike more legit back and Hugely at least somewhat back, I think we'd lose a closer game to WVU than the total collapse we had.

Reactions: Wanstash21
So do you legitimately think we'd lose to West Virginia by the same margin? The gap is that big? Hugely will play better than the NW game most of the time, but he has a ways to go on conditioning. I'd like to see him be a 28 hard minutes guy even if he never can do 32-34.

not worth ur time to argue with this guy

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
I think we are a better team than that spread indicates but also think this matchup means it could get ugly. Not touching it

Reactions: Drew1208
I like to see Pitt win by more than the point spreads or lose by less than the point spreads! Of course a upset win would be great too!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT