ADVERTISEMENT

Is this crazy or what?

NC State has embraced their David Thompson 1974 memories and are totally dominating Marquette. Wouldn't it be crazier to see them and Clemson in the Final Four?

BTW, that "dipsy do" by Burns late in the half was something for the ESPN Top Ten

I mean its crazy to go on an 8 game winning streak vs similar teams. However, NC State ALWAYS has talent. Their players are just as good if not better than these teams they are beating, including UNC. I mean UNC might have slight better talent but its not drastic. Keatts is underachieving there and was on the hot seat. But heck, he may win it all now.

Reactions: USN_Panther
NC State has embraced their David Thompson 1974 memories and are totally dominating Marquette. Wouldn't it be crazier to see them and Clemson in the Final Four?

BTW, that "dipsy do" by Burns late in the half was something for the ESPN Top Ten
Unbelievable what NC State has done. This was a team that a month ago struggled with some glaring holes. Credit to them for putting it together and playing really well.

In other news, lived in Spokane for six years so was pulling for the Zags. Edey was unstoppable, good grief.

You are loud wrong about that
But they are playing great right now

Duke beat Pitt by 30
Pitt swept ncsu
They aren’t the same caliber of top and talent

Very similar in talent. NC State has better players than we do but dont have a good coach. And Duke is an awful matchup for Pitt because of Flip/Mitchell.

Also, I am thinking maybe I should take a W for this NCAA run because remember in the days leading up to the NC State game, people were saying NC State quit and had nothing to play for and I posted something like that I disagree with that because if you are an NC State player, you have to believe you can win at Pitt, easily beat Louisville, win a 50/50 game on Wednesday and then you are 2 games away from a bid, meaning just getting to Saturday, not winning it, would get them in. In hindsight, they wouldn't have gotten in doing that because the idiots on the committee awarded 7 at-large bids to shit teams from the MWC, A10, and American but at that point, at 22-14, they shoulda been in.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
Very similar in talent. NC State has better players than we do but dont have a good coach. And Duke is an awful matchup for Pitt because of Flip/Mitchell.

Also, I am thinking maybe I should take a W for this NCAA run because remember in the days leading up to the NC State game, people were saying NC State quit and had nothing to play for and I posted something like that I disagree with that because if you are an NC State player, you have to believe you can win at Pitt, easily beat Louisville, win a 50/50 game on Wednesday and then you are 2 games away from a bid, meaning just getting to Saturday, not winning it, would get them in. In hindsight, they wouldn't have gotten in doing that because the idiots on the committee awarded 7 at-large bids to shit teams from the MWC, A10, and American but at that point, at 22-14, they shoulda been in.

NC STATE had a 0.00% chance of getting in the tournament without winning the ACC Tournament.

And no, they had nothing to play for until they hit the floor in D.C. The ACC Tourney was their lifeline.

They were garbage pretty much the entire season before the ACC Tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT