ADVERTISEMENT

New coach

When I threw out names I thought he was most likely. Goes way back with Narduzzi. Coaches with Sanders at Western Michigan. Coached at Cincinnati when Narduzzi was there and Manalac was a player. Knows the ACC from time at Syracuce. Was a pretty good recruiter there and that place is hard to recruit to. He has also had the AHC title at mutliple locations. Doesn't look like he will have it at Pitt, but other head coaches seem to put a lot of responsibility on him.

Solid hire. I think some people were expecting to hire another Partridge which just wasn't going to happen.

Question is... Can he recruit?

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

Question is... Can he recruit?

I think the first priority has to be connecting with our current players before that April portal windows opens up. We can't afford to lose any d tackles.

But yeah... has to be able to recruit as well. Man, so much change with this staff. I couldn't pretend to predict what the future will hold.

I think the first priority has to be connecting with our current players before that April portal windows opens up. We can't afford to lose any d tackles.

But yeah... has to be able to recruit as well. Man, so much change with this staff. I couldn't pretend to predict what the future will hold.
All part of recruiting now. Recruit your guys to stay, and others to join.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT