ADVERTISEMENT

New fan survey

Had good questions. Had one of the 2 different uni colors and asked which do you like better. You could select from the Vegas blue and gold to the retro.

For the record I selected the dinocat/seal combo

But of course... best design a kindergarten kid could make

Reactions: Taft's Baby Hook
I'm curious who the survey went out to?

One of the challenges with the new unis is that they look better in a promo picture then they do on the field, whereas the throwbacks look great in both.

Filled it out yesterday. It had the basic questions about crowd, tailgating and how to improve the
game day experience. Also ask about uniforms.

I'm curious what people said about the tailgating experience and how to improve it. I said they should consider finding a way to make the lots closest to the stadium first come, first served or a modified version where panther club members can start parking there say 5 hours before the game but they open general public at 4 hours before hand to ensure they're full. It really kills tailgating and the experience just outside the stadium when the parking lots are half empty but totally unavailable.

Maybe they could give the new garage to any boosters who want guaranteed close parking but who aren't interested in showing up early and / or tailgating.

How many of those spots remain open because they are guaranteed to Steelers luxury suite owners?

I'm curious what people said about the tailgating experience and how to improve it. I said they should consider finding a way to make the lots closest to the stadium first come, first served or a modified version where panther club members can start parking there say 5 hours before the game but they open general public at 4 hours before hand to ensure they're full. It really kills tailgating and the experience just outside the stadium when the parking lots are half empty but totally unavailable.

Maybe they could give the new garage to any boosters who want guaranteed close parking but who aren't interested in showing up early and / or tailgating.
Really good ideas to consider if they really really truly wanted bigger, more spirited crowds.

Frustratingly though, they may say that's a priority but they'll REALLY will prioritize revenue every time, as any program would. And there really isn't much way I could see the current lame and indifferent goldies (but more willing and able to donate the serious coin to get gold lot passes),would willingly go for the idea of being bumped under any circumstance for the riff raff who would show up to take those and tailgate, even if the goldies themselves knew there was a 99.9% chance they weren't going.

With wealth comes privilege (in this case the privilege to waste the prime spots), and while i personally have little of either I can see the point.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT