ADVERTISEMENT

New names....

mo cheeks

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2002
hear they are talking to Tim Grgurich and Mike Rice. Both could be had for the right price.

Possibly package deal.

hear they are talking to Tim Grgurich and Mike Rice. Both could be had for the right price.

Possibly package deal.
Neither can do worse than Stallings.

As said before, a ham sandwich could go 0-19 in the ACC.

With everything going on with this program is mike rice and his baggage something we need right now? Id be hesitant.

To bad OKC didn’t implode we could have taken a run at Billy Donovan

It would be nice to hire a coach who could take PITT to another National Championship like Doc Carlson did in 1928 and 1930!

Doc Carlson

Reactions: oldpanther
She was also seen talking with Brandon Knight. Hopefully, it was nothing more than a hello and thanks Brandon for being such a good player back in the day. Plz nothing more than that

I can’t see how it would go that direction unless things completely fall apart

This is a great thread....notwithstanding all the crap Pitt fans have gone thru, they haven't lost their sense of humor or their their rich appreciation for all of Pitt's profoundly stupid moves thru the years. Love it! Great entertainment.

Reactions: ScrantonicityIII
This is a great thread....notwithstanding all the crap Pitt fans have gone thru, they haven't lost their sense of humor or their their rich appreciation for all of Pitt's profoundly stupid moves thru the years. Love it! Great entertainment.
The longer the search goes the more hilarious it’s gonna get.

Chris Jent and Brandin Knight.

Hoping this is a bad dream, one guy couldn’t get hired at a woeful Cleveland St program and the other was a failure as a #1 assistant and now is a flunky at Rutgers.

No way Pitt could possibly do this right?

Reactions: Jpripper88

Hoping this is a bad dream, one guy couldn’t get hired at a woeful Cleveland St program and the other was a failure as a #1 assistant and now is a flunky at Rutgers.

They can do better.

I hope.

Hopefully the motto will be "I-like-Lyke" and not other things...

Mike Rice, Jr. was seen yesterday.

This isn't a shot a Brandon Knight as he was one of if not my favorite Pitt player ever. But if we are going to hire someone on Knight's coaching level, they should have just stuck with Stallings.

They can and SHOULD do better than Knight from a coaching standpoint even if they chose to go the Assistant coach route.

The longer the search goes the more hilarious it’s gonna get.
who knows what awaits us? Will we ever get a happy ending to the hiring story? Other than the hiring of Majors the first time and Sherrill, I have been pretty disappointed with every HC Pitt has hired for their major sports programs for the last 40 years....sad!

who knows what awaits us? Will we ever get a happy ending to the hiring story? Other than the hiring of Majors the first time and Sherrill, I have been pretty disappointed with every HC Pitt has hired for their major sports programs for the last 40 years....sad!
You weren’t happy with Haywood ?

Almost as happy as I was with Paul Hackett...only Pitt...
If past history repeats itself after the embarrassment of the Haywood hire ( which cost Pitt some cash after he sued them for firing him without just cause ) they opened the pocketbooks and hired Todd Graham .
Maybe Pitt finds the cash to lure a better name than we’re expecting . Just hope it works out a little better !

If past history repeats itself after the embarrassment of the Haywood hire ( which cost Pitt some cash after he sued them for firing him without just cause ) they opened the pocketbooks and hired Todd Graham .
Maybe Pitt finds the cash to lure a better name than we’re expecting . Just hope it works out a little better !
Yea, it seems that the only thing which impels Pitt to open their wallet is embarrassment...we have that going for us at the moment.

Reactions: Fsgolfdr

Agreed. Absolutely no to them and I do not like Schmidt at St. Bonna.

Reactions: HailToPitt1985
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT