ADVERTISEMENT

New Pat Signal

Slip on a for her
She’s legit 5’10”

She didn’t report his.
Just texted me asking who he was.

Haha, i’m just kidding.
My assumption is he’s 5’9” at best. Always take about an inch or inch and a half off of hs measurements. College lies also though....

Simply outstanding......
In what way?

No disrespect meant to you or Mimes, as I posted weeks ago the kid is worth a schlolie just based on his blood lines and potential, but this is hardly some kind of recruiting coup. Very thin offer sheet. Mimes is very raw and a classic project. It will be a while before we know what we have with him.

Haha, i’m just kidding.
My assumption is he’s 5’9” at best. Always take about an inch or inch and a half off of hs measurements. College lies also though....
Brents would be a really good get. Have to beat Wisky for him.

In what way?

No disrespect meant to you or Mimes, as I posted weeks ago the kid is worth a schlolie just based on his blood lines and potential, but this is hardly some kind of recruiting coup. Very thin offer sheet. Mimes is very raw and a classic project. It will be a while before we know what we have with him.

Uhhhhh.......mimes????

"Silent" verbal??

2+2 = 4.....even up in Michigan.

Uhhhhh.......mimes????

"Silent" verbal??

2+2 = 4.....even up in Michigan.
Not sure we’re speaking the same language here. I read your post as meaning it’s “simply outstandibg” that we got a verbal from Mimes. My post was that if we did get Mimes, I think it’s a good development, but falls well short of “simply outstanding”.

Badby.....

My man......

A mime......is an act of expression without words.

Capiche?

Another poster refers to this pat signal as a "silent" verbal.....I applauded the post and called it "simply outstanding" for the pun....the wit.....the cleverness....

Capiche again????

Not sure we’re speaking the same language here. I read your post as meaning it’s “simply outstandibg” that we got a verbal from Mimes. My post was that if we did get Mimes, I think it’s a good development, but falls well short of “simply outstanding”.
He made a ha ha with the mime thing. That was the outstanding part of the post.

Just nod your head and walk away... you're the only one who hasn't figured out that he's talking about the play on words not the actual player.

Reactions: bobfree
Badby.....

My man......

Capiche?

Another poster refers to this pat signal as a "silent" verbal.....I applauded the post and called it "simply outstanding" for the pun....the wit.....the cleverness....

Capiche again????

This is more amusing than the original joke.

In what way?

It's the type of recruit we been getting past 3 years , whatever that means

Badby.....

My man......

Capiche?

Capiche again????
Whoa-I missed that one by a mile.

Well done by all involved.

At this point, I'm sure some were. Some of the schools had multiple LB commitments already. I'm shocked you still don't understand this. Well, not shocked actually..

You got room to talk nitter... Talk about being obsessed, you take a Pitt name, pretend to be a Pitt fan and hang around here waiting for the mere mention of anything PSU so you can post and call someone else "obsessed"

STFU...

You are obsessed with PSU. I'm amazed that you can even make a post without referencing them, oh wait, you cant

Huh?? Me??

What are you talking about nitter? I was responding to your troll. I figured we were making up random incorrect facts so I wanted to join in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT