ADVERTISEMENT

New Recruit???

Somerset Panther

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Coach Gavin tweeted tonight that there is another “hammer”coming to 2021 recruiting class. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Not saying it is related but Drew Clearie just de-committed from Princeton but it is certainly possible. Jared Keslar would be my guess though

Last edited:
Yeah your right good point haha. Based on a recent interview or two I wouldn't be surprised if he does commit soon though

Been watching some matches. Had a great super 32 beat some tough guys. I would say his mat game is his strong point at the moment. Long kid who looks like a 197 at the moment.

Been watching some matches. Had a great super 32 beat some tough guys. I would say his mat game is his strong point at the moment. Long kid who looks like a 197 at the moment.

Every kid from PA has a strong mat game its what we do lol havent seen him wrestle but plan on watching his super 32 matches tonight after work. 4th at Super 32 is pretty impressive though

Reactions: jctrack
I watched some of his Super 32 matches. Impressive wins. Big strong kid. Be interesting to see how he does in his senior year in high school. Looks like a true 197. Given Pennsylvania’s ridiculous decision to cut the 195lb class and combine it with 182lb, Finch will have to drop to 189lb or go to 215lb.

Reactions: DevilDog42
So those of you who follow recruiting is this a good get??

Id say it is. He is blowing up this summer. Obviously would like to see better results this upcoming year but i have a hard time seeing him not continue this success with the level of kids he is beating right now. Currently ranked 11th in the nation at 195 by Flo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT