ADVERTISEMENT

Next commit?

Yeah Duke couldn't do a 2018 offer, and why go and end up on their bench? He could start quickly on Pitt (or FSU or Rutgers probably?)

Hyatt would be a heck of a get, and he has some length which is certainly needed at this point.

Probably someone who the Dixon/Stallings loyalist will label as overrated despite a consensus 4-Star rating. The kind of player who Capel covets but will be critiqued with a fine toothed comb because that’s what loyalists do.

Probably someone who the Dixon/Stallings loyalist will label as overrated despite a consensus 4-Star rating. The kind of player who Capel covets but will be critiqued with a fine toothed comb because that’s what loyalists do.
You think somebody can be a loyalist to both Dixon and Stallings? (Yet, still be unhappy with the Capel hire?) ???

You think somebody can be a loyalist to both Dixon and Stallings? (Yet, still be unhappy with the Capel hire?) ???
that would be great, I mean it. if that person exists and posts on here, I'd love it.

Reactions: rrig5
A Stallings loyalist?

I'm hearing that this is a possibility, not just a pipe dream.

Also hearing similar things about Matthews.

Would be 2 really nice adds.

Matthews seems to be WVU bound though. Saw someone from 24/7 Crystal Ball him to WVU today.

I'm hearing that this is a possibility, not just a pipe dream.

Also hearing similar things about Matthews.
A four-man class with the two current commits, Hyatt, and Matthews would be massive - add Ellison for depth and athleticism in the backcourt and we could really have something brewing as quickly as 2018-19.

Dixon/Stallings loyalists?

Please help me out, but who is Toney ?

He’s one of their sons. It feels good.

R-1839534-1333906870.jpeg.jpg

Not to knock the hoopies but that seems like an odd match- with Matthews seemingly a good kid and huggy being a drunk and all.

-Matthews with multiple CB's to West Virginia today. I dont think Pitt offered him.

It means those who standby Dixon despite leaving years ago and those who love stallings despite being shit. Was not implying anyone is both.

Point is, there is a faction of the fan base that will find anything to complain about with the current staff/roster. So regardless of who the next commit is, someone on here will be a Debbie Downer and find fault and negativelity to associate with said recruit. It’s inevitable.

Personally, there are a few I would love to see, but regardless, whoever it is, I’m sure he will be a top notch prospect.

Not to knock the hoopies but that seems like an odd match- with Matthews seemingly a good kid and huggy being a drunk and all.
You are right David.Huggins could never recruit a 4 or 5* player to Wvu because of that DUI in Cincinnati. I bet he can't make the final 4 or sweet 16 at Wvu because of it.Players hate him,fans hate him,coaches hate him,the media hates him,the whole state of Wva hates him.He'll never win in that hell whole that is Morgantown.Huggys a bum in a sweatsuit.

Reactions: zucca
You are right David.Huggins could never recruit a 4 or 5* player to Wvu because of that DUI in Cincinnati. I bet he can't make the final 4 or sweet 16 at Wvu because of it.Players hate him,fans hate him,coaches hate him,the media hates him,the whole state of Wva hates him.He'll never win in that hell whole that is Morgantown.Huggys a bum in a sweatsuit.
Yes. Morgantown is a hell hole. It’s basically California PA.

Joe I agree with you on this one.How can MARTY insult the town that has THE Harvard on the Mon as its centerpiece?As a matter of fact I'm a Cal U grad that probably explains a lot to you guys.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT