ADVERTISEMENT

Next years lineup

NAtiger112

Walk-on
Apr 15, 2019
Well now that the season is over, what does everyone think the lineup will look like next year? Who replaces Taleb, Stout, and Meech? Can they make room for McGill?
My guess is:
25- Newell, wouldn’t be surprised if Camacho Won the spot though
33-Phillippi
41-Mathews
49-Kemmerer
57-bulsak
65-Wentzel
74-Harvey
84-McGill
97-nino
Heavy- Whitehill

Sullivan at 25 is my guess but Camacho could fit in nicely also.think McGill is more likely to start at 97 rather than nino moving up and if they want to redshirt whitehill now could slot in at heavyweight

I was originally thinking Sullivan as well but I didn’t see any matches for him this year so was curious what his status was.

Do you think McGill is big enough for 97? He wrestled 160 his senior year.

Maybe not but I don’t know that he could get to 57? Thom and Bwh would be better suited to answer these questions

Sullivan leaving stings although we have recruited very well in the weight area. Got to think a lot of transfers will hit the market. I'm particularly looking for Gavin Hoffman. Loved him in high school

Reactions: DevilDog42
Sullivan leaving stings although we have recruited very well in the weight area. Got to think a lot of transfers will hit the market. I'm particularly looking for Gavin Hoffman. Loved him in high school
What happened with Sullivan?

Unless you guys know some recent event that I dont, you guys are forgetting about Austin Cooley. He has been hurt so this has forced him below the radar but he won the Lock Haven Open tourney his high school senior year.

Someone else here may be able to comment on how well he does in the room against Stout, Bonocorsi and company.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT