ADVERTISEMENT

Nice recap of underclass offers

Slick Manager of Champs

Heisman Candidate
Apr 22, 2007
Not always a big fan of Vuk (not crazy when he gives players who left a voice to sometimes badmouth the program), but this is a nice recap of local offers to underclassmen. Seems like some decent local talent (especially the quips) that hopefully will decide to stay home. Also, I noticed on twitter that the next Lavar will apparently now be the next Marino as the star 8th grader at North Hills Middle school enrolled at PCC for high school rather than North Hills. Would be hilarious if he were to beat out Speca for the starting LB spot.

Not always a big fan of Vuk (not crazy when he gives players who left a voice to sometimes badmouth the program), but this is a nice recap of local offers to underclassmen. Seems like some decent local talent (especially the quips) that hopefully will decide to stay home. Also, I noticed on twitter that the next Lavar will apparently now be the next Marino as the star 8th grader at North Hills Middle school enrolled at PCC for high school rather than North Hills. Would be hilarious if he were to beat out Speca for the starting LB spot.

Thanks, I only occasionally glance at the recruiting for the two sports so this was a helpful glance at the now and into the future. Generally well done, despite that he seems to count Pete Gonzalez II as two players (maybe thinking Pete Senior is also undecided…heck maybe he is, now 😄).

Was that a FULL scholarship we offered to MOON?

God that hits home.

images

Seriously, though... Larry Moon is a great name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT