ADVERTISEMENT

Nice to see the new Pirates talent on display tonight...

YourPittDanceTeam

Sophomore
Dec 8, 2010
Very few times have I watched a Pirates game and actually smiled because of the incredible athletic talent on the field. Even the players in the dugouts of both teams, had smiles on their faces as they watched the sheer quickness, speed and agility on display at PNC Park tonight.
Now, some of you may be thinking that I am talking about O'Neil Cruz, the Pirates top minor league prospect or even another young stud Pirates player, Bligh Madris, in reality I'm talking about neither of them.
I'm referring to my new favorite Pirates player..."Little Gray Squirrel Dude". He raced around the infield and outfield of PNC Park like he owned the place. Players and fans alike, smiled and applauded the young mammal as he ran and darted around the outfield. It did appear that bob nutting had enough of the young gray mammals performance and sent security onto the field to chase him down. Obviously, nutting became concerned that the squirrel was going to ask for an increase in salary to appear at the next game and nutting has already decided that he was paying him nothing more "peanuts".
Gotta love the field crew trying to catch the squirrel with a bucket and a net with huge holes in it.

Last edited:
Very few times have I watched a Pirates game and actually smiled because of the incredible athletic talent on the field. Even the players in the dugouts of both teams, had smiles on their faces as they watched the sheer quickness, speed and agility on display at PNC Park tonight.
Now, some of you may be thinking that I am talking about O'Neil Cruz, the Pirates top minor league prospect or even another young stud Pirates player, Bligh Madris, in reality I'm talking about neither of them.
I'm referring to my new favorite Pirates player..."Little Gray Squirrel Dude". He raced around the infield and outfield of PNC Park like he owned the place. Players and fans alike, smiled and applauded the young mammal as he ran and darted around the outfield. It did appear that bob nutting had enough of the young gray mammals performance and sent security onto the field to chase him down. Obviously, nutting became concerned that the squirrel was going to ask for an increase in salary to appear at the next game and nutting has already decided that he was him paying him nothing more "peanuts".
Gotta love the field crew trying to catch the squirrel with a bucket and a net with huge holes in it.

Outstanding work!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT