ADVERTISEMENT

Nino

persp

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2001
Looks like Nino took care of business in the first round with an 11-4 win. Good start there.

Side note: Nick "Overrated" Reenan lost 7-0 in round 1. Not sure what the love affair with that guy is all about.

Reactions: HOF Coach
Looks like Nino took care of business in the first round with an 11-4 win. Good start there.

Side note: Nick "Overrated" Reenan lost 7-0 in round 1. Not sure what the love affair with that guy is all about.

He is really good he is just hurt right now and isnt close to 100%. But he should not have been #7 it was a terrible job by the seeding committee

Looks like both Micky and Nino's road to AA runs through Penn St.

Shak hasn't been sharp this tourney and is dealing with a small knee problem and occasionally wrestles really stupid but is incredibly tough on top.

Could be

He has serious mat awareness issues on a good day but it has been terrible this tourney.

Will be interesting to see what happens if he gets his 6th year and Aaron Brooks makes it PSU next year, Shak could be looking for a new home.

Reactions: persp
Could be

He has serious mat awareness issues on a good day but it has been terrible this tourney.

Will be interesting to see what happens if he gets his 6th year and Aaron Brooks makes it PSU next year, Shak could be looking for a new home.

If he gets a 6th year, I wouldnt be surprised to see him transfer. Not sure how Cael will take to Rasheed's many issues. We know he has no problem goong with aanother guy if they are better, i.e. Cassar

If he gets a 6th year, I wouldnt be surprised to see him transfer. Not sure how Cael will take to Rasheed's many issues. We know he has no problem goong with aanother guy if they are better, i.e. Cassar

If Brooks takes an olympic redshirt they may no other options but if Brooks wrestles it will be his spot he is far more talented.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT