ADVERTISEMENT

Nino!

What a great job from Nino today. He's really wrestling well

Oooooh! Any way to watch this besides flo?
I broke down and paid about a month ago...but honestly I think it's worth it now since Pitt now seems to have a full roster competing year-round.

Speaking of which, Mick Burnett and Austin Cooley also placed (7th and 8th). Burnett was really impressive, he beat UNC's 133 starter and didn't get teched in either loss. One loss was to AA Dom Demas and the other was to an NCAA qualifier, Mick was up 7-0 in that one but faded late.

Cooley had some good results but he still does not look like a college heavy out there yet.

Aiello from UVa went up to 97kg to duck Nino and took first there, good for him

I broke down and paid about a month ago...but honestly I think it's worth it now since Pitt now seems to have a full roster competing year-round.

Speaking of which, Mick Burnett and Austin Cooley also placed (7th and 8th). Burnett was really impressive, he beat UNC's 133 starter and didn't get teched in either loss. One loss was to AA Dom Demas and the other was to an NCAA qualifier, Mick was up 7-0 in that one but faded late.

Cooley had some good results but he still does not look like a college heavy out there yet.

Aiello from UVa went up to 97kg to duck Nino and took first there, good for him
Cooley wrestled HwY and not 97kg?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT