ADVERTISEMENT

Northeast Pa. Residents N.Dame TV Question

poconopanther

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2001
The release today said that the NDame game will be on NBC local tv and on the Peacock Network for the rest of the country. So is local tv the Scranton-_Wilkes Barre area or just the Pittsburgh area . If so do we need the Peacock Network to watch on television. Starting to get sick of all these issues when i am paying through the nose for Directv.Thanks for any responses.

Reactions: columbus mike
The release today said that the NDame game will be on NBC local tv and on the Peacock Network for the rest of the country. So is local tv the Scranton-_Wilkes Barre area or just the Pittsburgh area . If so do we need the Peacock Network to watch on television. Starting to get sick of all these issues when i am paying through the nose for Directv.Thanks for any responses.
The game will be broadcast nationwide on NBC-TV.

It will also be streamed by Peacock for those who aren't watching on TV.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Yeah, the Notre Dame game that is Peacock only is their game against Central Michigan.
Every ND home game on NBC apparently no longer a thing. This along with the NFL wild card deal and others is part of the process of having everyone being slowly herded to paid subscription fiefdoms across the board...Moooooo.

Every ND home game on NBC apparently no longer a thing. This along with the NFL wild card deal and others is part of the process of having everyone being slowly herded to paid subscription fiefdoms across the board...Moooooo.

Well of course they are. Because they can make more money off of you that way.

Your best move is to get rid of DirecTV and switch to a streaming service that matches the content you like to watch. If you have a solid internet provider, then you are likely going to save $$.

Your best move is to get rid of DirecTV and switch to a streaming service that matches the content you like to watch. If you have a solid internet provider, then you are likely going to save $$.
I have been cutting the cable cord for 5 years now..sadly, too lazy and my Hindi is a little rusty for the upcoming transaction negotiations to just keep their internet...I vow to do so next week. Same vow as last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT