ADVERTISEMENT

Now it's time to GLOAT...

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
First, I’ll start with the no tradition piss wads to the south of Pittsburgh. How does it feel you sheep molesting, ridge running, sister marrying, weasels?!?!?!?!?!

How do you like it, uh? PITT PANTHERS – 2021 ACC CHAMPS!

You guys haven’t had a good couch burning in years…It’s been so long you can’t remember what burnt velvet smells like!!!!! Ha Ha!

If you want to burn couches again, join the AAC, you might have a chance.

BUT, I’ll give you credit though, not one mention of Pitt, or the ACC game on your board.

And now we come to the delusional, pompous, ignoramuses to the east of us. For laughs I checked out their board... EOWWWWW, the bitterness from a school who claims not to be a rival!!!

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/picketts-fake-slide.311583/ - Applauded by Kenny’s fake slide
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/congratulations-john-petrishen-ex-nittany-lion.311560/ Taking shots at Petrishen
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/acc-title-game.311508/ And just your overall bitter…

Listen nitters, under your current 95-million-dollar coach, you’ve won one division title and one conference title in 8 years. You’ve finished 11-10 over the last two years and your administration gives him a 10-year contract… LOL! How hilarious is that?!?! Talk about rewarding mediocrity!

Well, if that doesn't depress you, I got one for ya…. PITT PANTHERS – 2021 ACC CHAMPS!

Worry about protecting children and beating Ohio State, MSU, Michigan and Illinois…

Some of my fellow Pitt fans may consider this entire post tasteless, classless, and over the top. TOO BAD! It's been said that until Pitt accomplishes something on a high level, fans shouldn’t brag. Well the f*ckin’ day has arrived!

PITT IS IT, and the rest can take a sh*t!

The Meister has spoken!

Franklin has the same amount of division and conference titles as Narduzzi, with an extra season under his belt. I didn’t realize that.

Some of my fellow Pitt fans may consider this entire post tasteless, classless, and over the top. TOO BAD! It's been said that until Pitt accomplishes something on a high level, fans shouldn’t brag. Well the f*ckin’ day has arrived!
Well, I have to admit.
You got me laughing,
so I guess I didn't notice
"class" or "over the top."

Reactions: pittmeister
PSU fan here! Congrats on the ACC title! Most PSU fans I’ve talked to this weekend are either happy/impressed by Pitt this year, or they don’t care at all.

I’ve seen little to no animosity towards Pitt, so relax! Enjoy your weekend and stop thinking about Penn State lol

Good luck against MSU! Most of us will be cheering for you!

PSU fan here! Congrats on the ACC title! Most PSU fans I’ve talked to this weekend are either happy/impressed by Pitt this year, or they don’t care at all.

I’ve seen little to no animosity towards Pitt, so relax!
How did u guys manage an Outback bowl with a 7-5 record????? Pathetic

I’ve seen little to no animosity towards Pitt, so relax! Enjoy your weekend and stop thinking about Penn State lol

I don’t understand why you come here, thinking about Pitt, to tell us to stop thinking about the Nitters.

Odd behavior. But typical of Nitters

Ah yes... I knew posting this thread would flush out the turds.... It happens every time... :)

I had to remind a nitter on twitter that had bashed both Pickett and Addison that they were 7-5. Then I remember and tweeted him back that there were 7-5 and 1
7-5 this year and 1 pedophile.

He didn't take too kindly.

As you hang on the Pitt board! Beat it

Reactions: andypappas
First, I’ll start with the no tradition piss wads to the south of Pittsburgh. How does it feel you sheep molesting, ridge running, sister marrying, weasels?!?!?!?!?!

How do you like it, uh? PITT PANTHERS – 2021 ACC CHAMPS!

You guys haven’t had a good couch burning in years…It’s been so long you can’t remember what burnt velvet smells like!!!!! Ha Ha!

If you want to burn couches again, join the AAC, you might have a chance.

BUT, I’ll give you credit though, not one mention of Pitt, or the ACC game on your board.

And now we come to the delusional, pompous, ignoramuses to the east of us. For laughs I checked out their board... EOWWWWW, the bitterness from a school who claims not to be a rival!!!

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/picketts-fake-slide.311583/ - Applauded by Kenny’s fake slide
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/congratulations-john-petrishen-ex-nittany-lion.311560/ Taking shots at Petrishen
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/acc-title-game.311508/ And just your overall bitter…

Listen nitters, under your current 95-million-dollar coach, you’ve won one division title and one conference title in 8 years. You’ve finished 11-10 over the last two years and your administration gives him a 10-year contract… LOL! How hilarious is that?!?! Talk about rewarding mediocrity!

Well, if that doesn't depress you, I got one for ya…. PITT PANTHERS – 2021 ACC CHAMPS!

Worry about protecting children and beating Ohio State, MSU, Michigan and Illinois…

PITT IS IT, and the rest can take a sh*t!

The Meister has spoken!
After all you just wrote about us "south of you" people, and you get upset over a simple "eat Sh&t pitt" saying? Don't ever wonder why, or get amazed at our attitude towards you people ever again.

Unfortunately for our program, we have a big contingent of Pitt fans that are such f'en losers that they don't know how to win. The last few decades have been mostly disappointment for them, watching other teams succeed while all they had was jealousy in their hearts that now they don't know how to behave any differently.
Seriously, if you win a championship, why aren't you focused on your team and its accomplishment as opposed to other teams?

After all you just wrote about us "south of you" people, and you get upset over a simple "eat Sh&t pitt" saying? Don't ever wonder why, or get amazed at our attitude towards you people ever again.
Noted... Now beat it, Zeke....

Unfortunately for our program, we have a big contingent of Pitt fans that are such f'en losers that they don't know how to win. The last few decades have been mostly disappointment for them, watching other teams succeed while all they had was jealousy in their hearts that now they don't know how to behave any differently.
Seriously, if you win a championship, why aren't you focused on your team and its accomplishment as opposed to other teams?
I knew some weak kneed, Jellyfish would apologize to the offended pencil dicks from other fan message boards

And you dare call yourself a Pitt fan? Your avatar is very appropriate…

Listen Otto, it’s called a rivalry… It’s called “Do into others as they would do unto you”

I don’t need any lectures on how to be a good winner. I’ve been on the other side, and it sucks… When you have the opportunity to crap in the other school’s punch bowl, you do it…Especially when they have done the same for the last 40 years…

If you can’t take my post in the spirit in which it was intended (humor), then, I’m sorry…

I will continue to insult our rivals at every opportunity because……That’s what rivals do…If they don’t want their little feelings hurt, then they need to stay off our board…. The Meister has spoken!…..Again!

Last edited:
I had to remind a nitter on twitter that had bashed both Pickett and Addison that they were 7-5. Then I remember and tweeted him back that there were 7-5 and 1
7-5 this year and 1 pedophile.

He didn't take too kindly.

PissU doesn't have a QB or WR that can even remotely approach the quality and ability of Pickett and Addison. I know they're delusional and will say otherwise. But you have to consider where that is coming from as they have no credibility at all. They look the other way while their coaches rape little boys and think that's OK as long as they win. Which they don't anyhow.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
oh calm down. the things WVU fans say about pitt is way more over the top. and i'm not a WVU hater at all. don't be silly.

PissU doesn't have a QB or WR that can even remotely approach the quality and ability of Pickett and Addison. I know they're delusional and will say otherwise. But you have to consider where that is coming from as they have no credibility at all. They look the other way while their coaches rape little boys and think that's OK as long as they win. Which they don't anyhow.

i'm no psu defender at all but dotson is going to be the first WR in this year's NFL draft. it's not his fault his qb and coach don't know how to use him.

Reactions: pittmeister
I knew some weak kneed, Jellyfish would apologize to the offended pencil dicks from other fan message boards

Listen Otto, it’s called a rivalry… It’s called “Do into others as they would do unto you”

I don’t need any lectures on how to be a good winner. I’ve been on the other side, and it sucks… When you have the opportunity to crap in the other school’s punch bowl, you do it…Especially when they have done the same for the last 40 years…

If you can’t take my post in the spirit in which it was intended (humor), then, I’m sorry…

I will continue to insult our rivals at every opportunity because……That’s what rivals do…If they don’t want their little feelings hurt, then they need to stay off our board…. The Meister has spoken!…..Again!
Seems like decades of drinking feces-laden punch has gotten to you. You are still on the losing side regardless of Pitt's season. Now go back to the punch bowl.

Sadly, we see different in literally every UPS grad we know.

Seems like decades of drinking feces-laden punch has gotten to you. You are still on the losing side regardless of Pitt's season. Now go back to the punch bowl.
LOL! The only loser is you, clown. I’ll bet your family gets a kick out of having you around for the holidays… You sound like a real bore… Maybe Santa will send you a little sense of humor this year for Christmas.

In the meantime, Go ahead and apologize…. Tell them how embarrassed you are about being associated with those who don’t know how to win to your standard… While you’re at it, apologize for breathing too…

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
LOL! The only loser is you, clown. I’ll bet your family gets a kick out of having you around for the holidays… You sound like a real bore… Maybe Santa will send you a little sense of humor this year for Christmas.

In the meantime, Go ahead and apologize…. Tell them how embarrassed you are about being associated with those who don’t know how to win to your standard… While you’re at it, apologize for breathing too…
The guy doesn't post here all season only to jump into this thread and is a known troll, but it's definitely fun to rub it into some of the trolling regulars like jtown.

oh calm down. the things WVU fans say about pitt is way more over the top. and i'm not a WVU hater at all. don't be silly.

i'm no psu defender at all but dotson is going to be the first WR in this year's NFL draft. it's not his fault his qb and coach don't know how to use him.

Addison is better than Dotson and Pickett is better than whoever they have at QB. I don't know and I don't care. I also don't care about where the NFL says they're drafting someone. The NFL is not part of this discussion. But I do agree that their coach and QB don't have a clue about how to use whatever meek assets they do have.

The guy doesn't post here all season only to jump into this thread and is a known troll, but it's definitely fun to rub it into some of the trolling regulars like jtown.
You know, we’ve had a long enjoyable football season. To celebrate it’s always fun to needle those who would wish bad karma on our program. I tried to do it in a humorous way that Pitt fans would enjoy. I didn’t go on their board and rub it in. I did it on this board

Then you have some grumpy, sourpuss apologizing to the intruders who’ve infested our little piece of utopia…. What a shmuck…

Last edited:
You know, we’ve had a long enjoyable football season. To celebrate it’s always fun to needle those who would wish bad karma on our program. I tried to do it in a humorous way that Pitt fans would enjoy. I didn’t go on their board and rub it in. I didn’t it on this board

Then you have some grumpy, sourpuss apologizing to the intruders who’ve infested our little piece of utopia…. What a shmuck…
It's a great thread. It had me rolling. We all need a good chuckle this time of the year. I salute you sir.

hey, at least I have family that invite me over for the holidays. you get stuck working the deli at giant eagle...right after a big slurp of the PSU feces laden punch from the bowl...and that's sad.

Well, it looks like the majority of your thoughts here revolve around the idea that we’re rivals, and the truth is, we’re simply not.

Penn State and Pitt don’t play each other, don’t really have many common opponents, and don’t compete for the same recruits. Combine that with the massive commitment that PSU is making to football, and I think it becomes pretty obvious that we’re just in different places in the CFB world.

And as a Pennsylvania sports fan, that’s a great thing, in my opinion. It allows us to simply enjoy the other’s success without animosity towards one another, since the success of one program has little to no impact on the other.

Like I said earlier, me and most of my PSU friends have really enjoyed Pitt’s season this year, and we’ll be cheering for your boys against MSU, cause screw the B1G, right?! Lol

Happy Holidays!

Well, it looks like the majority of your thoughts here revolve around the idea that we’re rivals, and the truth is, we’re simply not.

Penn State and Pitt don’t play each other, don’t really have many common opponents, and don’t compete for the same recruits. Combine that with the massive commitment that PSU is making to football, and I think it becomes pretty obvious that we’re just in different places in the CFB world.

And as a Pennsylvania sports fan, that’s a great thing, in my opinion. It allows us to simply enjoy the other’s success without animosity towards one another, since the success of one program has little to no impact on the other.

Like I said earlier, me and most of my PSU friends have really enjoyed Pitt’s season this year, and we’ll be cheering for your boys against MSU, cause screw the B1G, right?! Lol

Happy Holidays!
Go hump your Joepa cut out and go back to BWi and get on your 50 page thread about how jerry was railroaded

hey, at least I have family that invite me over for the holidays. you get stuck working the deli at giant eagle...right after a big slurp of the PSU feces laden punch from the bowl...and that's sad.
Look Bozo, you may as well put your clown shoes on and walk away…. Your responses are stupid, silly, and unimaginative, and those are your good points….

In short you’re boring….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT