ADVERTISEMENT

NTOP's Cliff Notes....

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
1. This group now believes they'll win. That's going to make them hard to beat.

2. Fede has become a force. Stunning.

3. Nelly was pretty weak yesterday. Jeff was right to sit him a bit. He'll bounce back.

4. Nike runs around like a mad man! Love it. No fear. Those 2 treys from the top of the key told the Noles who was boss.

5. The twins look a bit clumsy at times, but they try hard. Hope we keep them here.

6. HC Capel has confidence in these guys.....and it shows. This is the coach we hoped we were getting.

7. I'm hoping for a close spot in the Dance.

FWIW, Coach Capel said after the game that Nelly was dealing with an injury going into the FSU game.

Go Pitt.

3. Nelly was pretty weak yesterday. Jeff was right to sit him a bit. He'll bounce back.

4. Nike runs around like a mad man! Love it. No fear. Those 2 treys from the top of the key told the Noles who was boss.

5. The twins look a bit clumsy at times, but they try hard. Hope we keep them here.

6. HC Capel has confidence in these guys.....and it shows. This is the coach we hoped we were getting.
TOO
TOO LONG. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: NTOP and PittPoker

One of my favorite Lair pastimes. Good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT