ADVERTISEMENT

NTOP's CLIFF NOTES...

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
1. Hard to believe any team could be that inept. Dismiss it as it a one-off.

2. We have 6 useful players. Getting a bit tired?? Let's hope we get a full roster next year.

3. That close-up comment by Dumbass Lunardi made me puke.

4. We'll need to win 2 ACC games or sweep the rest of the regular games to get a bid.

5. Rebuild next year in the frontcourt. Or fund more to Volley Ball.

6. A bit of different view....how long before the Dukies scream for a new coach? Same with UK.

Reactions: HailToPitt1985

2. We have 6 useful players. Getting a bit tired?? Let's hope we get a full roster next year.

4. We'll need to win 2 ACC games or sweep the rest of the regular games to get a bid.

6. A bit of different view....how long before the Dukies scream for a new coach? Same with UK.

Lunardi is such an ass. Saturday he says we need to go 4-2 to go into the ACCT (which I thought he was being far too generous) on the right side of the bubble. Tuesday he says its a play-out game for us. Total drama queen.

UK fans have been screaming for a new coach for the last 3 years. His contract is the only reason he's still around still feeding Big Blue Nation trash. He has a real chance to shed his rep as the village bum by cutting down some nets this year. The Cats have the talent to do it, they just need to grow up and get a lot tougher. Last Saturday night at Auburn was a good start.

UK fans have been screaming for a new coach for the last 3 years. His contract is the only reason he's still around still feeding Big Blue Nation trash. He has a real chance to shed his rep as the village bum by cutting down some nets this year. The Cats have the talent to do it, they just need to grow up and get a lot tougher. Last Saturday night at Auburn was a good start.
I like the guy....a lot. We never should have let him go to UMASS. Isn't that where he landed first??

Lunardi is such an ass. Saturday he says we need to go 4-2 to go into the ACCT (which I thought he was being far too generous) on the right side of the bubble. Tuesday he says its a play-out game for us. Total drama queen.

He has to say something different every day, otherwise there isn't any reason for people to pay attention to him that day.

Last Friday he had Wake as the last team in and Gonzaga as the first team out. Neither team played on Friday. No one in either of the two team's conferences played on Friday. No one that Wake played this season played on Friday. Gonzaga opponent Yale did play, and they beat the last place team in the Ivy League, so that shouldn't have changed anything, and Gonzaga opponent San Diego State won a home game against a decent New Mexico team, which also should not have changed anything.

And somehow that was enough so that on Saturday on television he was saying that Gonzaga was the last team in and Wake was the first team out. Because if he doesn't change something there isn't any reason for anyone to pay attention to him.

He has to say something different every day, otherwise there isn't any reason for people to pay attention to him that day.

Last Friday he had Wake as the last team in and Gonzaga as the first team out. Neither team played on Friday. No one in either of the two team's conferences played on Friday. No one that Wake played this season played on Friday. Gonzaga opponent Yale did play, and they beat the last place team in the Ivy League, so that shouldn't have changed anything, and Gonzaga opponent San Diego State won a home game against a decent New Mexico team, which also should not have changed anything.

And somehow that was enough so that on Saturday on television he was saying that Gonzaga was the last team in and Wake was the first team out. Because if he doesn't change something there isn't any reason for anyone to pay attention to him.

I think sometimes he corrects mistakes and in his defense, ESPN makes him put this stuff out so frequently, he doesn't look at the bracket fresh. He has to start with his old bracket as the starting point. You really need to go in fresh, from scratch every time because 1 game can move you up or down 2 seed lines.

Yes, if we swept the rest of the regular season, I think we'd get the bid. But I think if we go 3-2 the rest of the way, we'll need to win at least 2 ACCT games to get in also. Otherwise, it's NIT for us as long as we win again.

Lunardi is such an ass.
It's a mystery to me how many people pay attention to him. For me, he's the hoops version of Mel Kiper. The selection committee decides who will go to the tournament, and the NFL teams decide who they will draft. So they both make good money for doing absolutely useless jobs. Go figure.

Reactions: Franb
It's a mystery to me how many people pay attention to him. For me, he's the hoops version of Mel Kiper. The selection committee decides who will go to the tournament, and the NFL teams decide who they will draft. So they both make good money for doing absolutely useless jobs. Go figure.
Sounds like politician gigs!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT