ADVERTISEMENT

NTOP's Cliff Notes

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
1. Tough way to end the regular season. It's now a no-catching up season.

2. The guys look tired. Lack of adequate depth....or is it unwilling to use it?

3. The problem with emotional players is that they don't forget the mistakes, which is tiresome.

4. 4 pitchers and one catcher is totally out of whack.

5. Looks like our second game will be with the Dukies. (If we get there?) Hope the guys have enough energy.

6. This may be a bit premature, but I want to thank the team and staff for revitalizing the program. This has been really fun to watch, felt a bit like the first Howland year.

7. If that crazy last shot by Hinson had found the net, it would go down as the #1 single play in Pitt Hoops history. But almosts don't count.

3. The problem with emotional players is that they don't forget the mistakes, which is tiresome.

5. Looks like our second game will be with the Dukies. (If we get there?) Hope the guys have enough energy.

6. This may be a bit premature, but I want to thank the team and staff for revitalizing the program. This has been really fun to watch, felt a bit like the first Howland year.

7. If that crazy last shot by Hinson had found the net, it would go down as the #1 single play in Pitt Hoops history. But almosts don't count.
2. What has happened to Santos? Pitt needed better defense and rebounding the last 2 games, which he may have provided.

7. Too bad we didn't get a better last shot.

#6. I know how disappointing the last 2 games were but I see this year as a transitional type year. It was finally fun to watch this team again and I feel there are even better years ahead. This was never a complete team but look where we are.

Reactions: Fsgolfdr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT