ADVERTISEMENT

One Thing that Never Get Old

Sounds like Owen Schmidt should count his lucky stars he was able to collect a few NFL paychecks to me. This interview has him coming off as a buffoon.

I love to curse and use "sentence enhancers" but this guy needed to show up to this interview sober.

Sounds like Owen Schmidt should count his lucky stars he was able to collect a few NFL paychecks to me. This interview has him coming off as a buffoon.

I love to curse and use "sentence enhancers" but this guy needed to show up to this interview sober.
He took 1 too many shots to the head.

"You know what I mean?"

The more I look at the picture of his bar, the more I think the employees must think, "What a depressing place to have to go to every day."

Just for poops and giggles, I checked out what the yelp community had to say. They are not too impressed.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/schmitts-s...v2_business&utm_source=dWJMtmYxpd5N5yoyzSuhtA

It's really surprising that 2007 is the closest WVU ever got to playing for a national title. I know the Hoopies aren't elite but they usually field a pretty good team. You'd think they would have gotten closer a few times.
They lost in the title game to ND in 88. Major Harris was the QB. Major was a Pitt fan, but the coaching shuffle between Foge and Gottfried dropped the ball. That was their closest.

Reactions: pittdan77
It's really surprising that 2007 is the closest WVU ever got to playing for a national title. I know the Hoopies aren't elite but they usually field a pretty good team. You'd think they would have gotten closer a few times.

Weren't they undefeated in the regular season in 1988, only to choke to Notre Dame for the championship in a bowl game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT