ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Any Gannon Grads Here?

Wow. When I was there, we were a Hoops/Soccer powerhouse. We had such a great atmosphere for the basketball games we were even written up in the Sporting News basketball preview mag and commented on by Dick Vitale.

Reactions: HOF Coach
Posting that the Gannon golf team won an NCAA Regional might be the worst all-time post in this board's history.

Posting that the Gannon golf team won an NCAA Regional might be the worst all-time post in this board's history.
Oh, this is about to get real good!

tenor.gif

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
I am not sure what the original intent of the poster was on this thread. It is a pretty stupid post and thread. I don't care. Does that make a difference?

The Seton Hill women’s softball team defeated Gannon yesterday to advance to the PSAC championship series against West Chester on Friday.
Awesome. This board covers D2 and D3 Western PA sports like no other. Cant wait to see how the Gannon golf team does at Nationals. Will it be streamed on UNC'a website?

Awesome. This board covers D2 and D3 Western PA sports like no other. Cant wait to see how the Gannon golf team does at Nationals. Will it be streamed on UNC'a website?
You would have loved it when I went there. Soccer powerhouse in DII. Most of the guys I were pretty good friends with. We had 3 kids from Holland, 2 from South Africa, 1 from Mexico, 1 from Germany, along with a few sprinkled in from Canada and the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT