ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Billy Eugene Self Jr

BballinsiderfromPitt

Heisman Winner
Feb 15, 2018
Had an apparent heart attack and won’t be able to knock the mountaineers out today. Hoping for a speedy recovery for the greatest cheat in NCAA history!

Reactions: Drew1208
I think Will Wade was the best because he did it openly and didnt give AF. Small wrist slap and will be back at it soon.
I mean Self literally had strippers/cash etc on midnight madness, won a title and gave himself a lifetime contract with an interim AD who was a booster with a clause that said he couldn’t be fired for the investigation. It doesn’t get much better than that

Reactions: Drew1208
I mean Self literally had strippers/cash etc on midnight madness, won a title and gave himself a lifetime contract with an interim AD who was a booster with a clause that said he couldn’t be fired for the investigation. It doesn’t get much better than that
Yep! Self took advantage of an opportunity and the weakness of the NCAA (who he literally laughed at). He also knew the landscape at KU. He knows the priorities there from the very highest admin levels on down and winning in basketball is right at the very top.

Doubtful any reformer is going to come in and try to pull the rug from under the BB program or any successful MBBHC at Kansas.

2 conf trny games in a row that the hoopies will get to play a team without their HC.
That’s the kind of stuff that NET doesn’t take into account. Just like Pitt playing Notre Dame with their coach having his last home game.

don’t get me wrong we should have beaten Notre Dame but it’s frustrating what the computers dont take into account

That’s the kind of stuff that NET doesn’t take into account. Just like Pitt playing Notre Dame with their coach having his last home game.

don’t get me wrong we should have beaten Notre Dame but it’s frustrating what the computers dont take into account
Agree.

Agree.

Brey was coaching his last game because his team sucked. I don't know what special consideration the computers should take from that.

Well that's why the computers don't pick the field or seed the teams.

But let's not pretend that anyone is going to think that losing to this Notre Dame team was OK because of any circumstances, because there simply weren't any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT