ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Game & Other Dribbles ...

Femi is better. He's averaging 11 and 6 for a New Mexico State team who could win the CUSA Tournament and get in while Xavier Johnson is filing for Social Security after he's bounced from the NIT. Johnson blows. Big time. I'd take Femi back as a bench player if he accepted his role.

X punched a player in the balls earlier this year and got ejected in the game. The Indiana fanbase wanted him thrown off the team earlier this year. X is a team cancer and a knucklehead. This isn't even about who the better player is any more. It's been proven in time X is a loser.

Femi went to the right level for him. Always said he was a MM kid. 3rd time is a charm for him. Although NMSU is a LM now. Thank you for bringing up another all time win I had over you. I have so many I completely forgot this one. Again, many thanks

Dude, CUSA is NOT NEC/MEAC/Big South level now. Its legit mid-major. Liberty has had a good program but they and your Western Kentucky crush arent running through that league.

X punched a player in the balls earlier this year and got ejected in the game. The Indiana fanbase wanted him thrown off the team earlier this year. X is a team cancer and a knucklehead. This isn't even about who the better player is any more. It's been proven in time X is a loser.

He is a loser as a person. Glad we got rid of him. Hasnt done shit in 3 years at Indiana.

Femi went to the right level for him. Always said he was a MM kid. 3rd time is a charm for him. Although NMSU is a LM now. Thank you for bringing up another all time win I had over you. I have so many I completely forgot this one. Again, many thanks
I’d like him as a defensive stopper to be honest .
You’re too hard on him because he was thrown into a role too big too early .
He’s a can wright type with a better handle

Another great victory by me. BballinsiderfromPitt was saying how great he was. I said he will never be the starting PG on an NCAAT team. He squeaked into Dayton, beat a scrub Mountain West team and then got pounded by 30 by St. Mary's. So I'm counting it.
Pretty sure I was the 1st to say X was just ok and I got attacked pretty good on here.

Looking at stats so far for the ACC, I find it very interesting that Pitt is second to only UVA in Points Allowed. We are playing so much better defense than we have in the past and we're also scoring as a result of our good defense and rebounding. Just my opinion and I know last year's team had such good experience at key positions.

But this year's team has developed so quickly, especially in the guard positions, with Jaland and Bub. Which makes it so important that we use any NIL money we have and divert NIL money where we need to so we can keep those 2 guys at Pitt, no matter what. We need those 2 experienced, high level guards, Jaland in particular, to be here next year along with Leggett.

Looking at stats so far for the ACC, I find it very interesting that Pitt is second to only UVA in Points Allowed. We are playing so much better defense than we have in the past and we're also scoring as a result of our good defense and rebounding. Just my opinion and I know last year's team had such good experience at key positions.

But this year's team has developed so quickly, especially in the guard positions, with Jaland and Bub. Which makes it so important that we use any NIL money we have and divert NIL money where we need to so we can keep those 2 guys at Pitt, no matter what. We need those 2 experienced, high level guards, Jaland in particular, to be here next year along with Leggett.
One plus is that we have Cummings coming in to add to the group of guards. If he is as prepared to contribute (as both Bub and J-Lowe have shown this year) we might be OK if one of the two are lost to the transfer portal

Reactions: Pittisit4me
One plus is that we have Cummings coming in to add to the group of guards. If he is as prepared to contribute (as both Bub and J-Lowe have shown this year) we might be OK if one of the two are lost to the transfer portal
Moe, Your going to love Cummings, just believe. He will give us 4 quality guards if retain the 3 we have.

Moe, Your going to love Cummings, just believe. He will give us 4 quality guards if retain the 3 we have.
I'm looking forward to it. I'm not able to watch Branden play (I live in AZ) but I get to read about his games through the on-line version of the PPG.

My only "issue" with he and the other 3 guards is will there be enough minutes to satisfy each player? And maybe the answer is to continue playing a three-guard lineup in 2024-2025 season? We'd certainly be one of the younger teams out there if we do, and keep all 4 guards. Pitt would need a "4" from the portal to replace Blake ... a lot to suss out for sure.

A lot hinges (I think) on how well this season plays out. Wins and team chemistry are contagious ...

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT