ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colorado Buffalo fracas

andypappas

Redshirt
Dec 4, 2009
There will be people who agree and others who disagree, but I just read an article about a fracas at Colorado practice yesterday. Coach Prime wasn't too happy that more didn't join in. The article stated that he didn't like it that there were players walking away. What did he want, an all out war? I don't want to sound like that "old guy", but I didn't care for his act as a player nor do I today.

I don't care what anyone says, but when there is a scuffle at practice, break it up and move on. When more people get involved then there is a chance someone gets hurt.

Between being in a fraternity, and being a sailor thats been in my share of bar squabbles, I think I have a natural reaction to escalate shit . But not when against your own team. Just not how you teach your team to stick up for each other. I have to think Colorado will be getting an absolute shitload more of attention now that loudmouth Prime has a bigger microphone

Deion is a clown. Everyone in the media kisses his a** because he was one of them. It’s dumb to want more of your players into a stupid fight, and what is that teaching them? TCU is likely vastly overrated this year, but I hope they blow the brakes off Colorado on Sept 2

Reactions: andypappas
There will be people who agree and others who disagree, but I just read an article about a fracas at Colorado practice yesterday. Coach Prime wasn't too happy that more didn't join in. The article stated that he didn't like it that there were players walking away. What did he want, an all out war? I don't want to sound like that "old guy", but I didn't care for his act as a player nor do I today.

I don't care what anyone says, but when there is a scuffle at practice, break it up and move on. When more people get involved then there is a chance someone gets hurt.

At first I thougt it was stupid to suggest the players all fight. Then I watched a video of the incident in practice and Deion was upset that some offensive players walked away. It was more that they should be in there backing up their teammate.

The ESPN article I read didn't do a good job framing it.

He's going to love the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties his players rack up by following his lead.

Deion is a clown. Everyone in the media kisses his a** because he was one of them. It’s dumb to want more of your players into a stupid fight, and what is that teaching them? TCU is likely vastly overrated this year, but I hope they blow the brakes off Colorado on Sept 2
If you’re ever attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

It will be interesting to watch the developments of the Colorado football team.

There are some things that I do respect and admire about Sanders. This isn't one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT