ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CONGRATULATIONS to Marc-Andre Fleury!

Biggest mistake the pens made deciding which goalie to leave open for the expansion draft.
They had to. I mean, at the time......it was just bad timing for the Pens to have that expansion draft. Though I did say at the time, the total balls out move was to trade Matt Murray to say Edmonton or Toronto, goalie deprived teams for a multitude of high picks and prospects. But still, that was so out there.

They had to. I mean, at the time......it was just bad timing for the Pens to have that expansion draft. Though I did say at the time, the total balls out move was to trade Matt Murray to say Edmonton or Toronto, goalie deprived teams for a multitude of high picks and prospects. But still, that was so out there.
Yeah, have to agree. In retrospect, @Dointhatrag is right but at that moment in time, the Pens really didn't have much of a choice.

Reactions: ThePanthers
I root for MAF, but Vasilevskiy should have won the Vezina in a landslide. I have to think some the GMs were chapped about the Kucherov/TB cap situation and didn’t want to vote for a Lightning player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT