ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Could Washington go 0-12?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
They lost all 22 starters due to the NFL and portal. This was thought to be one of PSU's harder games but now PSU is back to a 2 game season. @ USC. vs OSU. Split those and go to CFP. Or lose both and go.

They lost all 22 starters due to the NFL and portal. This was thought to be one of PSU's harder games but now PSU is back to a 2 game season. @ USC. vs OSU. Split those and go to CFP. Or lose both and go.
They open AT Morgantown. That won't be easy, they return their QB and Donaldson. They also have to play AT Camp Randall which is never easy. So, it is more than just a 2 game schedule.

Going 0-12 is much harder than going 12-0. So I doubt it. But your point is valid. They are going to be one of the worst teams in the conference.

Going 0-12 is much harder than going 12-0. So I doubt it. But your point is valid. They are going to be one of the worst teams in the conference.

I'd say they probably beat Weber State in Week 1 but I wouldn't guarantee it. I dont follow Big Sky football so not sure how good or bad they are. I cant see them winning any others. I would be surprised if they werent the worst P4 team. 1-11 is my prediction

No...next dumb question please.

Welcome to the new world of college football. It sucks. I used to really enjoy watching games every Saturday in the fall. Now... It's just meh.

Yep, the usual 10-2 gets in now, probably even a home game. Better get used to a PSU palooza locally.

Yep, the usual 10-2 gets in now, probably even a home game. Better get used to a PSU palooza locally.

Few teams have done better in January (without doing anything). Harbaugh is gone and although they dont play them, Michigan may not be a playoff team next year. And Washington went from maybe a 65/35 win game to a 100%. They really dont even need to beat OSU or USC. They can just get off the bus those other 10 times and sleepwalk into the CFP. They may want to consider resting starters at times as FSU should have done so they are fully healthy. Really easy season coming up for the Peds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT