OT: Creepiest characters in movies in a non starring role

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Jerry from Apocalypse Now.

979AEN_Jerry_Ziesmer_001.jpg

Reactions: benchwarmer04
Define creepy for the purposes of this thread.
Just look a "Jerry", I mean......he gives you the chills. I am not talking like some just deranged mass murderer like Freddie Kruger or Jason from those types of movies. I am talking about a guy, maybe it is a bit part, in a big movie who just was there to give some air of creepiness and some sort of air of fear. Here's another example. The albino character from End of Days

352773.1.jpg

That sister in the basement from “pet cemetery” still creeps me out. Of course it’s a Stephen king story so that’s the point.

Zero to do with the story either. Ironically her name was Zelda.

Does the Chinese kid in his underwear lighting off firecrackers in the one scene from boogie nights count? Not sure if it was creepy, more weird then creepy.

That sister in the basement from “pet cemetery” still creeps me out. Of course it’s a Stephen king story so that’s the point.

Zero to do with the story either. Ironically her name was Zelda.

Does the Chinese kid in his underwear lighting off firecrackers in the one scene from boogie nights count? Not sure if it was creepy, more weird then creepy.
That works.

Obviously was supposed to be funny but Fat Bastard from one of the Austin Powers movies was flat out nauseating.

Obviously was supposed to be funny but Fat Bastard from one of the Austin Powers movies was flat out nauseating.
Lol. Yes. Reminds me of a character in one of the “blade “ movies. This fat blob with a head that was somehow friends with vampires. They burned him with a flashlight and it was a nauseating scene. He was bubbling.

For some reason, pizza the hut in spaceballls actually makes me hungry for pizza.

there was a pretty dumb movie called "The Happening," an M Night movie.. like him, like most of his movies but this one was dumb. Anyways, they are running from trees and plants (no, im not kidding) and they find this old farm house with an old lady. Old lady is creepy. then she gets "infected" by the plants and headbutts a window and her creepiness factor multiplies by a hundred..

The+Happening004.JPG

Not a movie, but the lady in charge of the garbage community in The Walking Dead was disturbing.

there was a pretty dumb movie called "The Happening," an M Night movie.. like him, like most of his movies but this one was dumb. Anyways, they are running from trees and plants (no, im not kidding) and they find this old farm house with an old lady. Old lady is creepy. then she gets "infected" by the plants and headbutts a window and her creepiness factor multiplies by a hundred..

The+Happening004.JPG
Is that the one with Mark Wahlberg??

And as far as creepy characters, M. Night played one himself in Signs.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
I ended up with a tie?
They both scared me ?
I love sledge hammers, and burmese pythons, it's crazy blondes that scare me.
Mrs Buffett is blonde and kinda looks like the snakes partner?
???
meat-loaf.jpg

5028b355475749a08ae2b19c7b89e1ca.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT