ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Creepiest characters in movies in a non starring role

ugh, that scene..

actually, not buschemi but the other actor, he's a creep dude and always plays the bad character.. Peter stormare.. actually a normal guy but in every movie he plays the psycho dirt bag and does it well.

tumblr_inline_n2rc29VQTy1r4j8j1.gif
Yeah he out creepies buschemi in that pair

Yeah he out creepies buschemi in that pair
he plays similar characters in other movies. saw one where secret govt project recruits normal people, puts them in a locked room until they all kill each other, last person standing gets a job as a spy or something. he was the cold, psychotic fed who oversaw the project..

Also in big Lebowski. he's got the "Creepy" factor down great..

Ok fair enough but I do see a lotta makeup on some other entires here...lets be honest

Robert De Niro in Cape Fear or Harvey Keitel in Taxi Driver both pretty sleazy, creepy guys

opening scene of "platoon", on the tarmac,the actors arriving ,and being mocked as newbies, and the guy walking by with the "thousand yard stare". you know then and there, this not going to end well.

“You s*** on my house! Man”
Courtney Gains, another perpetual weird character. from Children of the corn to the dude who tries to take Lorraine away from George on the dance floor of the Enchantment Under the Sea dance in 1955.

dude knows no limits in acting..

Uncle Max from The Sound of Music...Dude gave me the willies and one wonders who he had to blow to get the family that Saltzburg Music Festival gig...
LOL, wow, that's a weird one but yeah, I like it.

hated that movie for years and the older I get the more I like it. That back porch/patio over looking the lake. I want to have a big party on that patio. Few scenes in movies where I have a craving and that's one. I literally want to drink beer all day on that patio.

Reactions: Pittduck
The Sound of Music is one of those stories you don’t really realize is pretty damn dark unless you’ve actually seen the whole story....every one just thinks of it’s some light fluffy Julie Andrews stuff... uh nope.

Just like West Side Story... that’s a masterpiece

The Sound of Music is one of those stories you don’t really realize is pretty damn dark unless you’ve actually seen the whole story....every one just thinks of it’s some light fluffy Julie Andrews stuff... uh nope.

Just like West Side Story... that’s a masterpiece
Yeah, it’s a light hearted musical when you are a kid. The whole nazi thing really is kind of glossed over when you are young.

I’d be pissed if I had to abandon that back porch. Damn nazis.

Reactions: DruidTM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT