ADVERTISEMENT

OT: disturbing Tennessee Chick-Fil-A video

Not sure if the employees were in Tennessee or Arkansas…but same difference.

Perhaps they are trying to add some flavor to an otherwise cardboard tasting product.

Makes you not want to eat out anymore. What goes through the minds of people?

We only hear about a small percentage of those who are caught.

I’m sure it happens way more often than anyone knows. Even in Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Farnox

It happens everywhere, especially fancier restaurants if you send your food back for some reason.

I'm over Chik Full A because I can never remember they are closed on Sundays. Multiple times I've gotten the kids in the car, headed there, and realized my mistake. Not a big deal for me but my kids love that place.

Reactions: columbus mike
1. Why TH would you do that?
2. Why TH would you film that?
3. Why TH would you distribute the film clip?
I just hope this kind of behavior doesn’t trend. Everyone has cameras now and everyone wants attention. It’s like that trend that was thankfully short lived where idiots were pulling ice cream out of supermarket coolers and taking the lid off, licking it, and putting it back.

Food for thought (see what I did there?) for those who treat their hostess or waitresses like crap.
no reason to ever sabotage someone's food. i dont care how mean you are to your server.

Two things never to do if at a restaurant,

1/ send the food back for them to fix. If it's bad just have them take it off the bill and chalk it up to a bad night.
2/ if you are wrapping up leftovers, ask the server to bring you a box. dont have them take it back and do it.... EVER..

I’m not approving of it. I’m just saying that restaurant staff is usually a close knit group. Half of them are either dating each other, or want to.
worked in service industry many years and yes, you are right. everyone kinda hooks up with everyone. it's cool unless your wife/girlfriend works at a restaurant and you dont. if she's hanging out after work with co-workers consistently, assume the worst.

Reactions: pittdan77
no reason to ever sabotage someone's food. i dont care how mean you are to your server.

Two things never to do if at a restaurant,

1/ send the food back for them to fix. If it's bad just have them take it off the bill and chalk it up to a bad night.
2/ if you are wrapping up leftovers, ask the server to bring you a box. dont have them take it back and do it.... EVER..
If your French toast has powdered sugar on it, best to just deal with it.

Germantown & Collierville are two nice suburbs. I like the downtown touristy area of Memphis. Other than that, it's... well, not good.

I assumed it was a cell phone video because both the spitter and the filmer were fired. That wouldn't have been the case if it was a security video.
Thank you. I thought it was employer video, and didn't read the article.

So, your first response was the correct one.

worked in service industry many years and yes, you are right. everyone kinda hooks up with everyone. it's cool unless your wife/girlfriend works at a restaurant and you dont. if she's hanging out after work with co-workers consistently, assume the worst.
See my first X …

Probably about 30 years ago I was friends with the manager of my local Long John Silvers. He told me that he caught one of his employees beating off into the cole slaw.......... . To this day I can't eat anything from Long Johns.

• Haha
Reactions: Farnox
Probably about 30 years ago I was friends with the manager of my local Long John Silvers. He told me that he caught one of his employees beating off into the cole slaw.......... . To this day I can't eat anything from Long Johns.
i could have gone on with my life just fine not knowing this.

As they should
As if we didn’t already know because of your warped world views…this is yet another example of your lack of morals. What the heck is wrong with you? I sure hope Mrs Souf does the parenting in your house.

• Love
Reactions: FireballZ

Apparently not a master of his domain.

As if we didn’t already know because of your warped world views…this is yet another example of your lack of morals. What the heck is wrong with you? I sure hope Mrs Souf does the parenting in your house.
You and Owt must really enjoy the view ,
Since you both spend so much time hanging from my Nuts

If you send food back - you’re rolling the dice
It’s common sense
No, it's ridiculous. You're advocating people spit in your food if it's sent back. Scumbags spit in your food.

No self respecting chef is going to spit in your food. I know you might find that hard to believe, unless you think all cooks are scumbags. He's going to try and find out how your $50 steak was sent out several temps off.

Reactions: Dointhatrag
No, it's ridiculous. You're advocating people spit in your food if it's sent back. Scumbags spit in your food.

No self respecting chef is going to spit in your food. I know you might find that hard to believe, unless you think all cooks are scumbags. He's going to try and find out how your $50 steak was sent out several temps off.
And if some guys does that, I have the perfect right to go back into the kitchen and beat the guy with a baseball bat. If that is the society some are choosing.

Reactions: Gunga_Galunga

Except Souf didn’t say what the chef might do. He said that’s what the chef should do. This is a pharmacy “professional” saying this.

Note to self: never piss off the employees at Walgreens, because if you do the pharmacist is within his rights to screw with your meds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT