ADVERTISEMENT

OT Florida A & M

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
The university has an endowment of roughly 160 million.

They just received a gift of $237 million to be spread throughout the university including athletics

Largest gift ever to an HBCU.

They just received a gift of $237 million to be spread throughout the university including athletics

Drum line will probably get more.

We are in the wrong business. The guy is in his early 30s and just donated $237 million from money made hemp farming.

That's cool.

Give your money where it's going to go the furthest. I always give way more to my high school and my college than my law school. My law school has 3-4x the endowment of my high school and undergrad combined and yet is only 1/20 of the size. They don't need the money and they have donors worth nine figures. Let them handle it. A million dollar donation at my high school would make a permanent difference.

Last edited:
Looks like someone in authority needs to “weed” this one out, before it goes up in smoke…….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT