ADVERTISEMENT

OT for hockey fans

Of course. I loved Pavel Bure. Man.....as a Penguin fan, I am as old as the franchise. I don't forget. I remember when getting to the playoffs was huge. To think over the last few decades we got to watch 3 of the 6-7 best players of all time in their primes, and about 5 more who were in their primes that would be on any top 50 list is pretty incredible. It's been an incredible blessing. One I am afraid just will not be duplicated again, at least here.

Of course. I loved Pavel Bure. Man.....as a Penguin fan, I am as old as the franchise. I don't forget. I remember when getting to the playoffs was huge. To think over the last few decades we got to watch 3 of the 6-7 best players of all time in their primes, and about 5 more who were in their primes that would be on any top 50 list is pretty incredible. It's been an incredible blessing. One I am afraid just will not be duplicated again, at least here.
No doubt! This fan base has been spoiled rotten getting to watch the players we have either in person or on the tube. Kind of sad knowing it will soon be coming to an end.

Reactions: W1np1tt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT