ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Acolyte

Ski11585

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Oct 25, 2008

I support any Star Wars show that doesn’t involve an OT character or force you to watch the entire Filoni catalogue, so I’ll give this show a chance. I’m intrigued!

What star was has always failed to realize is they have never truly shown the evils of the dark side. You have it briefly at the end of rouge one. You have it in Andor. But I am hopeful this show gives us some of that.

What star was has always failed to realize is they have never truly shown the evils of the dark side. You have it briefly at the end of rouge one. You have it in Andor. But I am hopeful this show gives us some of that.

What do you mean?

Will be the biggest bomb in Star Wars history.

What could go wrong?

And you’re basing this on what, exactly?
There’s about 100 reasons and we’ve talked about them all here already. I could really, really pile on but I’m not going to do that. I’ll only say this…the person put in charge of the show is a worse decision than Kevin Stallings being selected to coach the Pitt hoops team. It would be like selecting the Pep Band director to coach the hoops team. If there’s a legit qualification for this person I’d like to know what it is. But nothing Lucasfilm does ever makes any sense. I’ll gladly eat crow though. If it turns out to be good I’ll be thrilled. But I’ll guarantee that this one will be the least watched the studio ever had. It’s a slam dunk failure.

• Haha
Reactions: Ski11585
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT