ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Frisbee Golf - Pgh Area

May 28, 2017
Played Moraine Park today and what a treat. We are fortunate to have so many good courses in the Pittsburgh Area. If you have never played and enjoy a relaxed time with friends I highly recommend trying the sport.

My fav is obviously Schenley Park!

images

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
Played Moraine Park today and what a treat. We are fortunate to have so many good courses in the Pittsburgh Area. If you have never played and enjoy a relaxed time with friends I highly recommend trying the sport.

My fav is obviously Schenley Park!

images
My experience with Frisbee Golf Courses is they have a very distinct and pleasing smell.

Reactions: pittdan77
It's a sport where you could actually smoke weed and play better after. I don't partake in such activities but I've played frisbee golf and could see marijuana actually helping you in this.

less pot in golf though...
You think? Again, I don't do it so I wouldn't know but maybe it does have a calming effect on you which would benefit you on a golf course. I know beer sure as hell doesn't help the cause.

You think? Again, I don't do it so I wouldn't know but maybe it does have a calming effect on you which would benefit you on a golf course. I know beer sure as hell doesn't help the cause.
are you kidding?...beers 3 to 5 are vital to golf and my best holes are always 2 and 3 when I am in that beer range ...beers 6 through infinity are where the problems start to occur.

are you kidding?...beers 3 to 5 are vital to golf and my best holes are always 2 and 3 when I am in that beer range ...beers 6 through infinity are where the problems start to occur.
yeah, same as pool, darts and bowling. a few beers and you get in "The zone." unfortunately that zone shrinks as you keep drinking.

Hey, there are some diehards for this stuff. No less weird than some of the crap that passes for recreation now. At least you get a nice walk in while you do it.
it's actually quite a relaxing way to spend an afternoon. walk around a park, throw a Frisbee, get out for a few hours. much worse ways to spend a weekend day

it's actually quite a relaxing way to spend an afternoon. walk around a park, throw a Frisbee, get out for a few hours. much worse ways to spend a weekend day
yep sounds good for an old dude with bad knees. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. I re-found biking over the last two years but have yet to convert into a bike idiot (Lance pants and obnoxiously f'ing up traffic...yeah, I got your four feet right here! ) so maybe I won't be immersed into the Frisbee culture and just enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT