ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is this for real? Bell Tweet since deleted

He is just trying to get the Steelers to cut him so he can get to his payday sooner rather than later.

He's going to look great in a Lions uniform. Let him go back to the state of Michigan.

Could be a fake account, hard to believe even he could be that immature.

Probably fake but not fake the actions of AB... reckless driving.. OK sort of get speeding but shooting the middle finger not just once...

To that end I don’t think it’s coincidence that the locker room shenanigans have been subdued this year since these two aren’t together.

To that end I don’t think it’s coincidence that the locker room shenanigans have been subdued this year since these two aren’t together.

I'm all about PITTsburgh.. and for me it's getting harder and harder to root for the Steelers... granted we do have some first class entertainers... but geez.

I'm all about PITTsburgh.. and for me it's getting harder and harder to root for the Steelers... granted we do have some first class entertainers... but geez.
All I care about is winning, I have poor character and am a total idiot too, so what they do doesn't bothere me, I've done way worse things my entire life. I'm not going to be a hypocrite about what they do. If they all had perfect character and acted like Eagle Scouts and where losing, THEN I'd disown the idiots.

I came to that conclusion over a decade ago. I used to be a huge Steelers fan, but not much at all today. I don't root against them, I just don't care for NFL football.

What type of people the players are has never factored into whether I could root for them or not. Only how good they perform on the field ever mattered to me.

All I care about is winning, I have poor character and am a total idiot too, so what they do doesn't bothere me, I've done way worse things my entire life. I'm not going to be a hypocrite about what they do. If they all had perfect character and acted like Eagle Scouts and where losing, THEN I'd disown the idiots.

I can speak the same, I was no saint.. but to flip off the media afterwards and doesn't he have like 15 kids he should sort of be a role model...

What type of people the players are has never factored into whether I could root for them or not. Only how good they perform on the field ever mattered to me.

entertainers entertain.. fits everywhere I suppose.
the FU finger to people is not entertaining.. disrespectful because no one has the "onions" to call him out.

I can speak the same, I was no saint.. but to flip off the media afterwards and doesn't he have like 15 kids he should sort of be a role model...
No, I've always felt that athletes don't have to be role models to kids, I joke about athletes to my kid, tell her they are just entertainers and nobody to look up too, they are no different than a rapper or a sitcom actor. You just realize that they are nothing special, they are just people who can run faster or catch a ball, they are nobody to emulate, we just use them as entertainment.

Reactions: PittInMissouri
entertainers entertain.. fits everywhere I suppose.
the FU finger to people is not entertaining.. disrespectful because no one has the "onions" to call him out.
That's not during the game, I can separate thing, it's just a TV show, like I don't care if Keith Richards shoots heroin, I can still watch him rock.

That's not during the game, I can separate thing, it's just a TV show, like I don't care if Keith Richards shoots heroin, I can still watch him rock.
There is a big difference between hurting yourself and putting others in harm's way. Driving 100mph on McKnight is putting others in harm's way.

Last edited:
There is a big difference between hurting yourself and putting others in harm's way. Driving 100mph on McKnight is putting others in harm's way.
The way I see it and always did, "Coulda" hurt somebody is not the same as hurt somebody. I'm not willing to punish someone for what might of happened.

hard for me to separate...
No problem for me, I never even thought about any of this stuff until message boards came along, and that's when I realized that some people care what kind of people the players are off the field.

I cant really see James Conner not being the Steelers running back here on out.

We shoulda Mike Merriweathered him and traded him to some northern team down the standing for a 6th rounder

oh, that reminds me to remind you, that you might want to head on over to "OT: Favorite Smells" and get your vote in for NFL jock stench...

oh, that reminds me, you might want to head on over to "OT: Favorite Smells" and get your vote in for NFL jock stench...
What does that mean? You can't smell that unless you go into the locker room, to me, 99.9% of the time it's just a TV Show. Honestly, what do I care if an NFL player got a DUI or punched his girlfriend, I'm ONLY watching the game on TV, I DON'T CARE what's going on during the time that I'm not watching. I REALLY DON'T. NEVER DID!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT