ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jesse hired by Canada

Unless someone was secretly transfer in the last couple of days, the US actually had two Fulham players on the pitch.
I think both of you are right. Although what am I thinking of course you’re right because technically the window isn’t open and Ream is still at Fulham.

I get that. They had a bunch or Porto guys too, guys from Wolves, Atalanta, etc. but they still have multiple Real Madrid players and that’s all you need to be head and shoulders above the US.

They are better than the US but the gap between the teams are as narrow as its ever been.

McBride and Deuce are still beloved at the Cottage. Even though Clint left for Spurs, most of us understood his reasons versus some of the recent players leaving at a young age because they thought they were too good and big for Fulham. Well they are now, well, struggling to even get on the bench, let alone starting 11.

Wild thing about Antonee. I watch him once a week in a Fulham uniform and see him constantly streaking and overlapping down the left side. I have noticed that Derp a Derp does not have him do that at all, keep him home as a proper left back defender, yet he allows Dest to do it.

Not sure if I'm nitpicking or just another example of Derp a Derp being clueless.

I will continue to say, for Antonee to become elite, he needs to gain control once he gets that advantage and become a consistent crosser. Everything else is there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT