ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Letang a minus 4 tonight

Dan1911

Sophomore
Jan 17, 2016
on the ice for all four goals. I must admit it: I hate him. I don’t understand the love for this guy and never will.

Glad Hagelin is gone. Now move letang for a solid 2 way and a young up and coming offensive defenseman. In reality, take what you can for this guy and unload that defensive liability and contract (liability, too).

Moving Hags probably makes sense-
But I loved the energy he brought every night.

Letang has been really good this year , so I don’t get the angst .

What the pens need is some defensive defensemen , a heathy brassard , and Murray to play like a number 1 goalie .

ad hominem attack, can’t dispute the fact he was minus four in one game. All i ever see is this dude chasing someone down from behind because he turns the puck over and thinks he’s a forward.

ad hominem attack, can’t dispute the fact he was minus four in one game. All i ever see is this dude chasing someone down from behind because he turns the puck over and thinks he’s a forward.

Letang did have a bad game against the Devils to say the least, but he has played overall well this season and certainly much better than last year ...... he was a -4 against the Devils but remains a +3 for the season, has scored 12 points in 15 games which over a season would come out to 65 points which would be the 2nd best of his career, and his Corsi numbers are good, he has been OK on the PP ...... I think he is playing a few too many minutes/game mainly because Schultz is out.

Really, if as you say, all you see is him chasing someone down from behind because of turnovers, then you aren't watching the entire game or watching it objectively IMO .... I respect your opinion, just don't agree with it.

Reactions: Ski11585
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT