ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Lonzo Ball Sexist Rant

Funny story. So I'm helping my wife prepare one of several side dishes for a surprise 50th birthday for a friend YESTERDAY. The dish needed dry mustard. We were out. My wife asked me to go to the store to get some. I suggested we just use the Heinz yellow mustard that was in the fridge. She said, and I quote "STAY IN YOUR LANE." Please go get some dry mustard.
There is no need to be so cute with your response. Although I am not myself, I have African American members in my IMMEDIATE family. I understand and have experienced through them that racism is still very much alive and well. However, calling someone a "thug" is not akin to the "N" word, IMHO.

There is no need to be so cute with your response. Although I am not myself, I have African American members in my IMMEDIATE family. I understand and have experienced through them that racism is still very much alive and well. However, calling someone a "thug" is not akin to the "N" word, IMHO.

I dunno, pitt-girl. I feel like it's been code for decades now.

Wasn't cute. Was a true story. We can agree to disagree.

Reactions: pitt-girl
i listen to colin cowherd all the time, kristine always criticizes the Ball family so why should lavar be nice to her? are you nice to people that criticize everything about you?

not every guy cowers and kisses the butt of pretty girls, it was funny to see kristine looked so surprised when a guy put her in her place, it might have been the first time considering how perfect looking she is

as for not looking at her, he refused to look at her but the guests on the show face colin while sitting on a couch, kristine sits behind the couch

you can call lavar whatever you want, but the guy gave it back to lebron and countless others that are more relevant than kristine leahy so accusing him of sexism is just typical of this snowflake generation always looking to be offended and phony "nice guys" that put women on a pedestal secretly because they think women are dumber and weaker and can't fend for themselves

Reactions: freddietee511
i listen to colin cowherd all the time, kristine always criticizes the Ball family so why should lavar be nice to her? are you nice to people that criticize everything about you?

not every guy cowers and kisses the butt of pretty girls, it was funny to see kristine looked so surprised when a guy put her in her place, it might have been the first time considering how perfect looking she is

as for not looking at her, he refused to look at her but the guests on the show face colin while sitting on a couch, kristine sits behind the couch

you can call lavar whatever you want, but the guy gave it back to lebron and countless others that are more relevant than kristine leahy so accusing him of sexism is just typical of this snowflake generation always looking to be offended and phony "nice guys" that put women on a pedestal secretly because they think women are dumber and weaker and can't fend for themselves
Least shocking thing ever.

After receiving a tech foul in a game this morning Lavar Ball ordered his team off the court and refused to continue play unless the female ref was removed.

She immediately was, which makes Adidas look like crap. Ball's behavior has been pretty much lousy throughout the tournament.

Reactions: Pittx9
After receiving a tech foul in a game this morning Lavar Ball ordered his team off the court and refused to continue play unless the female ref was removed.

She immediately was, which makes Adidas look like crap. Ball's behavior has been pretty much lousy throughout the tournament.
Even if this female ref was pathetic and made the worst call in the history of sports, and even though it is the not the NBA so it really doesn't matter.... that is ridiculous. This guy is such a loser. Someone should've told him to just shut up and let him know how happy everyone would be if he took his team home. Instead, they cater to this jerk. Maybe he will stop being such an arrogant prick when someone laughs in his face and makes him realize his opinions are so irrelevant and nobody cares at all what he thinks. Seriously, his son is a famous basketball player, he on the other hand, is a complete nobody.

He's accomplishing his goal though, to get as much attention for his sons and (mostly) himself.

I've never seen an AAU game before that had to turn away a couple thousand people at the door and nearly get shut down due to overcrowding. Seems to me it's going exactly the way LaVar wants it to go.

He's accomplishing his goal though, to get as much attention for his sons and (mostly) himself.

I've never seen an AAU game before that had to turn away a couple thousand people at the door and nearly get shut down due to overcrowding. Seems to me it's going exactly the way LaVar wants it to go.

No question but it is because the media continues giving this a hole a platform to act like a total jack ass

She immediately was, which makes Adidas look like crap.

ESPN is reporting that Adidas has been pressuring the officials not to call technicals on Ball no matter what he does. Apparently at the game the played on Thursday he told one of the refs "you're the worst f---ing ref who ever lived" but the ref didn't call a technical on him because the Adidas people told them not to.

ESPN is reporting that Adidas has been pressuring the officials not to call technicals on Ball no matter what he does. Apparently at the game the played on Thursday he told one of the refs "you're the worst f---ing ref who ever lived" but the ref didn't call a technical on him because the Adidas people told them not to.
o_O

Would it have been OK if it wasn't a "female ref"?

So what's with the favorable treatment by Adidas? Are they going to pick up Lavar Arrogant's apparel line?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT