OT: People never realized that Elvis

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Was everywhere.

E1H10A_XMAA5dx7

Reactions: pittmeister
Just didn’t get the whole Elvis thing. Never liked his music or lifestyle. Kinda creepy when you look into it.......

Visited Graceland twice… I will go again if I’m in Memphis. Little known fact… Elvis died while taking a dump…. It’s ironic… The King dies on the throne….

Reactions: TFBaum
"colonel" tom parker robbed elvis blind. when parker was in vegas it all on elvis's tab. whatever parker left the memphis mafia took the rest. elvis had signing talent- no doubt. but he had no social skills- and was totally unprepared to live as an adult. what a total waste.

Visited Graceland twice… I will go again if I’m in Memphis. Little known fact… Elvis died while taking a dump…. It’s ironic… The King dies on the throne….
Well, to be fair, all of us have had similar, but not quite as severe, experiences.

Well, to be fair, all of us have had similar, but not quite as severe, experiences.

This is true. It's happen lots of times. A person has what appears to be heartburn. He goes to the bathroom, he sits down, he grunt a few times, then the lights go out for good.... It turned out to be a heart ailment...But still, the irony of the King dying on the throne...

Another little known fact....The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin died on the same date (August 16) 41 years later....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT