ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pitt XXL Ballcap?

MorningCoffee13

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2023
Ok, I prefer the low slung caps like my Under Armour XL/XXL hats. My head is huge. I take a size 8 fitted cap but those thinags look like the Ricky Fowler Orange Puma hats he used to wear.

I could not easily find a Pitt cap that was low slung in XXL size. Has anyone had luck with that in a brick and mortar place near campus?

Ok, I prefer the low slung caps like my Under Armour XL/XXL hats. My head is huge. I take a size 8 fitted cap but those thinags look like the Ricky Fowler Orange Puma hats he used to wear.

I could not easily find a Pitt cap that was low slung in XXL size. Has anyone had luck with that in a brick and mortar place near campus?
Hit Chris Mueller up on twitter. His head is as large as Uranus and he’s a Pitt fan…although when he coached the spring game the football team probably hooked him up with gear not available to the public.

Like for me, I want one of those red Pitt sideline hats that surely aren’t available to the public.

Hit Chris Mueller up on twitter. His head is as large as Uranus and he’s a Pitt fan…although when he coached the spring game the football team probably hooked him up with gear not available to the public.

Like for me, I want one of those red Pitt sideline hats that surely aren’t available to the public.
Oh, I gotta check if I called him an a-hole recently. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Consider donating to Pitt Baseball. Then ask for some swag.

Those guys get fitted stuff including baseball caps

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT