ADVERTISEMENT

OT: PLair subscription?

MorningCoffee13

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2023
So besides access to „Fifth and Forbes” and „Center Court at the Pete”, what does a Panther Lair subscripTino provide different than free access?

Reactions: JimNazium
The main reason I pay it is to support the content generators--Chris and Jim.
This site bridges the gap in media coverage that the traditional print media fails to deliver.
And on the premium board there are a few posters with some connections to inside info.

So besides access to „Fifth and Forbes” and „Center Court at the Pete”, what does a Panther Lair subscripTino provide different than free access?

The cheap trolls like phil are not there so the boards are considerably better to read.

OMG, Just try it for a month at $9.95 to see if you like it. For a stinkin $9.95, why even ask?

When I didn't subscribe, I couldn't read certain articles, now I can.
And I like supporting the guys who labor everyday to hold this forum together and provide leadership in building it.
I also get emails covering different Pitt sports topics.
Just do it, you will like it.

@MorningCoffee13 there are guys on the pay side of the board that are well connected to the programs and they always have reliable inside information. Totally worth it. It is also much easier to navigate through each topic because there are a lot fewer jagoffs.

Reactions: joeydavid
Something underrated is there are also connected Pitt members on the premium board that offer additional info sometimes more than Chris and Jim.

Reactions: PantherHOG1
I do it simply to support Chris Peak who is a good person and does excellent work. (Same with Jim although I don't him personally).

It's gotten very North Korean esque with Narduzzi at the helm and Capel is rather secretive with information but it's still an excellent site with good information.

Someone who said usage vs cost made a very good point.

@MorningCoffee13 there are guys on the pay side of the board that are well connected to the programs and they always have reliable inside information. Totally worth it. It is also much easier to navigate through each topic because there are a lot fewer jagoffs.
Am I allowed to subscribe if I am a jagoff?

I honestly think it's the best 10 bucks I ever spend. PEAK is flat out the BEST IN THE BUSINESS and it ain't close!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT