ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Redskins to drop franchise nickname tomorrow morning

if this thing is a "red" wolf, then i'm a green human.

Red_wolf_%284531335218%29.jpg

How about the Washington Redfins? I mean have a shark with a red tipped dorsal fin as a logo, a smiling great white logo? I mean Washington is full of sharks with briefcases anyway..

Very odd that the Redskins publicly came out and denied bribery rumors when the article mentioned nothing about it.

Did it take so long to publish because the NFL somehow nixed that part of the story?

I’m sure @gary2 will tell us these allegations don’t matter, but this ain’t good for Snyder.

I’ve updated my idea for their name change. Just name them the Bravehearts and keep the current uniforms, logos, and identity. The son of the tribal chief that was the model for the logo approves of it, you avoid completely throwing away 87 years worth of tradition, and it fits perfectly into the fight song. It also ties into the history of team’s origins, which was first named the Braves.
washington-bravehearts1.png

The Washington Whores

1st It describes our politicians there

2nd it can appeal to the woke crowd by using the name and coming out in favor of sex workers rights!

The name works on multiple levels!

Right and you won't see them put on a military uniform to fight for and defend this country like some of us old spoiled brats did

Can you at least acknowledge that some of these kids are heading to the same combat theaters that their dad’s were in and are still coming home in body bags from a war that won’t end before you crap all over that generation?

Slick maneuver to release info they're going without a name a nearly the exact time Seattle announced its name. Then again, it isn't a surprise given all of the hoops you have to go through to rebrand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT