ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stiller’s talking to Tyler Boyd

Boyd would be a great signing. Hopefully he wants to come home. Still need a slam dunk number one though. That's the hard part.

I think he will be in NY. It is that time in his career, last chance at a payday, Kc not that desperate, Pittsburgh not that kind of team, it would not surprise me if the Steelers are in only hoping for a hometown discount.

They definitely need a solid WR in free agency. The Steers pick won't have the right value to take the remaining WRs unless the trade up. It's possible that the #2 LSU WR is available but I'd take OL before him

And who do the Bengals have at WR after Chase? Tee Higgins wants traded, so maybe they resign Boyd?

And who do the Bengals have at WR after Chase? Tee Higgins wants traded, so maybe they resign Boyd?

Doubt Higgins gets his wish, at least not this year. Chase has one year left on his rookie contract, I think they'll draft someone to be Higgins replacement, while keeping him around another year.

He's not getting WR2 money. Too old, too slow for that. Would be a nice add to anyone needing a WR3.
He made $10m/year on his last contract as wr3

Which is what we gave to Allen Robinson who stinks .

He’s going to be looking for more than his last year

I disagree. Allen Robinson went in motion better than any WR I ever saw. He just would put his head down and run from one side of the field to the other and executed this move without a flaw. Never fell down.

4D chess
Don’t need a WR when you don’t have any QBs

th

I'm sure he'll be looking for more, but I don't think he'll find it.
I think he takes a shave off his 10M, say 8 to 9m.

How much are you predicting?

I hate to bring this up. But with the craziness of the Pickett trade , Fat Boy said Boyd wouldn't consider the Steelers with 8 as QB?
I mean a Pitt guy not wanting a Pitt guy ?
I don't know what to believe anymore in this media crazed world.

Reactions: Pittgolf1971
I hate to bring this up. But with the craziness of the Pickett trade , Fat Boy said Boyd wouldn't consider the Steelers with 8 as QB?
Considering how Johnson didn't hide his dislike for Pickett and QB and Pickens really not far behind, that wouldn't surprise me. Receivers want a guy who can get them the ball.

Considering how Johnson didn't hide his dislike for Pickett and QB and Pickens really not far behind, that wouldn't surprise me. Receivers want a guy who can get them the ball.
Personally I don't think Tyler Boyd would think that.
He is a Heinz Ward type.

Kaboly is reporting that there are "some people" inside the organization that don't want Boyd now.

Boyd needs a QB who can throw to him. The Stillers don't have a QB. If I were Boyd, I'd tell the Stillers to pound salt.

Boyd needs a QB who can throw to him. The Stillers don't have a QB. If I were Boyd, I'd tell the Stillers to pound salt.
Whoa they have the diva and the next Patrick Mahomes who would have been traded for at least two first round picks save for the contact issue.

This whacky offseason continues.............
Steelers looking at TOP targets around the league.

lol. The only guy they stand a chance with is Adams. None of those other guys would come to this shit show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT