ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stranger Things

recruits, there was a show awhile back, multi episode show about what would happen if all people just dissapear. they discussed wildlife, structural decay, what animals perish and what thrive, etc. many different looks and angles. basically asked different experts, it was really good. they'd go for a week, month, year, decade, 100 years etc...

spoiler alert; cows wouldnt do well. think it was called life after people..

Reactions: pittdan77
recruits, there was a show awhile back, multi episode show about what would happen if all people just dissapear. they discussed wildlife, structural decay, what animals perish and what thrive, etc. many different looks and angles. basically asked different experts, it was really good. they'd go for a week, month, year, decade, 100 years etc...

I watched that program. Not sure how accurate it is but the main message was that the planet will more or less eventually shrug us off like we weren't even here.

Yes. With Neil deGrasse Tyson. I saw that. I love the one where if the earth lost its gravitational abilities....

I watched that program. Not sure how accurate it is but the main message was that the planet will more or less eventually shrug us off like we weren't even here.
Yep, this big rock is pretty resilient. We humans over estimate our impact on this planet, good or bad.

Yep - Great show that I rewatch often as background fodder as I work. It doesn't star Neil deGrasse Tyson, at least not in most segments, but it's still very entertaining. It's available on Hulu OD through the History Channel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT