ADVERTISEMENT

Congress to hold first NIL hearing Wednesday as new NCAA president seeks oversight, antitrust exemption

Yes, China is trying to destroy us in every facet of life. There won’t be any college sports in 20 years if we don’t figure out some things. Congress blows

Yes, China is trying to destroy us in every facet of life. There won’t be any college sports in 20 years if we don’t figure out some things. Congress blows

Believe me, they have plenty of time to do meaningless things. Daylight savings legislation, Ticketmaster hearings, politically-motivated investigations. If they can do those things, they can do this.

Reactions: Celtsfan
Believe me, they have plenty of time to do meaningless things. Daylight savings legislation, Ticketmaster hearings, politically-motivated investigations. If they can do those things, they can do this.
This is the perfect type of problem for Congress to work on. It has no meaningful impact overall and they can have some press conference touting their "accomplishments". The more time these bozos spend on meaningless crap the less time they have to F up serious issues.

Ah yes Congress....... they'll get it right 🤣 🤣 🤣

This is the perfect type of problem for Congress to work on. It has no meaningful impact overall and they can have some press conference touting their "accomplishments". The more time these bozos spend on meaningless crap the less time they have to F up serious issues.

I couldn't have said it any better. And they can actually work together on this and tell everyone how they passed some bipartisan legislation. 95% of college sports fans hate NIL. While I agree players should he paid, if they are not going to allow pay for play, these "marketing deals" have to remain real, legitimate marketing deals......NOT pay for play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT