ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The diluted NFL .

mike 301

Head Coach
Jan 30, 2013
Watching the Ravens , Broncs game . Between the flags and the d backs that no longer have any domain i'm done .

Watching the Ravens , Broncs game . Between the flags and the d backs that no longer have any domain i'm done .

what do you mean by "no longer have any domain"?

I see a lot of parity because of the salary cap.

The flags are ridiculous. I don’t mind 49-42 scores but the penalties are out of control. That’s what makes it unwatchable.

Reactions: Mikefln
I don't care .
" 3 minutes in the 4th quarter" . "Raining" .
Dont give me that .
NFL Sucks .

I don't care .
" 3 minutes in the 4th quarter" . "Raining" .
Dont give me that .
NFL Sucks .

I know Baltimore fans did not like what the Ravens did in London last year re. the anthem. They had attendance issues last season. Could be a permanent issue? who knows

I know Baltimore fans did not like what the Ravens did in London last year re. the anthem. They had attendance issues last season. Could be a permanent issue? who knows
The Ravens fans have always been bandwagon jumpers and it’s a small fan base compared to the teams in their surrounding area. Get outside of the immediate Baltimore area and it’s Redskins fans to the south, Eagles fans to the north and Steeler fans to west, the NFL forced the Ravens on Harrisburg, Lancaster and York as the primary team even though everyone in that area are Steeler and Eagles fans and scream bloody murder when the Ravens are shown over the PA teams.

Reactions: pittman71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT